Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Jaguars Vs Denver Pre-Slauterhouse Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is pretty much a lost and will probably shatter a number of NFL records. I was wondering what you guy think the score will be?

63-3

Quote:This is pretty much a lost and will probably shatter a number of NFL records. I was wondering what you guy think the score will be?

63-3
I know that people will call me crazy, but I think that the Jags can stop Denver if we can just pressure Manning and force him to throw uncanny passes. No doubt the Broncos are the heavy favorites to win this game, as they should be. But the Jags have a weird tendency to play very well against very good, and tough teams during bad seasons. Just take a look at the Patriots, Texans, and Packers games last year. Granted, we lost all three of those games, but at least 2 of those losses were under 10 points, and the other one was decided in a 37-37 OT game.

The Jags flat out suck right now, but I think everyone on here remembers a lowly, 9-7 Jacksonville Jaguars team marching into Denver during the playoffs and upsetting one of the greatest Bronco's teams of that era.

Believe Jacksonville, believe...

Quote:I know that people will call me crazy, but I think that the Jags can stop Denver if we can just pressure Manning and force him to throw uncanny passes. No doubt the Broncos are the heavy favorites to win this game, as they should be. But the Jags have a weird tendency to play very well against very good, and tough teams during bad seasons. Just take a look at the Patriots, Texans, and Packers games last year. Granted, we lost all three of those games, but at least 2 of those losses were under 10 points, and the other one was decided in a 37-37 OT game.

The Jags flat out suck right now, but I think everyone on here remembers a lowly, 9-7 Jacksonville Jaguars team marching into Denver during the playoffs and upsetting one of the greatest Bronco's teams of that era.

LOL!!

Sig bet?

Quote:LOL!!

Sig bet?
Ignorance is bliss.
The score will be similar to this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Cumber...tball_game

Whats the worse loss in franchise history the Seattle game 41-0 a few years back? Something along those lines, maybe we get 6 points in garbage time, I don't see how we keep the Broncos from getting to at least 48? Manning won't have any mercy

Peyton Manning and JDR back for revenge

56 - 10

It will be like Alabama playing Georgia Southern. 62-10

-ScrewDrvr-

Manning will attempt to break Brady's 50 td record next Sunday.

Quote:I know that people will call me crazy, but I think that the Jags can stop Denver if we can just pressure Manning and force him to throw uncanny passes. No doubt the Broncos are the heavy favorites to win this game, as they should be. But the Jags have a weird tendency to play very well against very good, and tough teams during bad seasons. Just take a look at the Patriots, Texans, and Packers games last year. Granted, we lost all three of those games, but at least 2 of those losses were under 10 points, and the other one was decided in a 37-37 OT game.

You definitely stole this paragraph from me and modified it to make it look like you wrote it. I  wrote this in another thread about our game vs Seattle earlier this season (minus the Manning part)