Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags @ Broncos Score Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Soooo just for fun... how bad do we lose Sunday? And what do you think the spread will be? It will definitely be the largest spread in NFL history... I'm going to say somewhere around 28... As for the game... Denver's DBs showed a lot of vulnerability today against Dallas...

But their DL still looks good so there's no way we'll be able to exploit that.. The NFL may instate a mercy rule at halftime. Manning will be on the bench to start the third quarter, along with all the other Broncos starters... that's the only thing that will save us from complete humiliation

Broncos - 42

Jaguars - 0

This one is just... well... it's gonna be bad...

The Fan in me says: <b>UPSET!</b>

Jacksonville Jaguars:  31

Denver Broncos: 28

But...

Jacksonville Jaguars:  7

Denver Broncos: 62

REVERSE THE CURSE!

After reading about "clock scores" this weekend and how many the Jaguars have had this season, we'll have to keep them under 59. Not sure I see that happening,

48-10 Broncos (assuming gabby gets the start)
62-61 JAGUARS!!!!

I really think this could be the biggest beatdown in NFL history.

With us winning of course.

scary is all I can say

77-3

Need u say who?
78-0, Broncos.
Infinity to something less
58 - 23   broncos

Can we forfeit?
Quote:Can we forfeit?
Goodell implements mercy rule in an effort to protect players
Denver wins and are new owners of Flex n Gate.

63-14.  Broncos struggle early and only have 28 points at the half. 

that denver D better be scared of gabbust and our awesome oline. 44-41 jags  :teehee:

-ScrewDrvr-

no joke, Manning might score 100 points.

Gabbert is gonna school manning.
I think we will score more then 14. Denver's D hasn't been great and with broncos scoring quickly, we will get plenty of opportunities.
Can you request a running clock in the NFL?

Pages: 1 2 3 4