Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags officially eliminated from playoff contention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can we fire Gus now?
Say it ain't so!!

Lol sad
We were better last year.
Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - On delay of game at fourth-and-4, Gus said didn't call timeout "we felt like we could get it off." #Jaguars

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...8030683136
Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - Asked Gus about calling a timeout with 1:00 left in second quarter when Bills were conceding field goal. Was utterly confused by response.

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...9901009920
Get this guy outta here please.
They were eliminated when they lost to the Packers week 1

We needed a thread for this??

Quote:We needed a thread for this??

It's officially official.
We're not eliminated. We can finish 7-9 and the tacks and tinhorns can both finish 7-9 as well with us having the tiebreaker I think. 

Dang it. I was holding out hope! bwahahahahaha

Quote:They were eliminated when they lost to the Packers week 1

Nope, they were eliminated the exact moment they gave Gus a 1 year extension, whenever the heck that was.
Quote:Nope, they were eliminated the exact moment they gave Gus a 1 year extension, whenever the heck that was.

He's still in his first deal. Next year is the extension year, so we're already eliminated for 2017.
Pathetic. We were better last season. This falls on Khan.
Quote:Nope, they were eliminated the exact moment they gave Gus a 1 year extension, whenever the heck that was.

This is also true
Gus is literally doing everything he can for us to lose.   And at the price of Hackett.  Who is doing a real good job as OC.  Considering hardly any running game.  And Hurns still cant catch unless a short drop to him this year.  I will give him credit on td.  But still under value for what he was paid to do. 

Quote:Gus is literally doing everything he can for us to lose.   And at the price of Hackett.  Who is doing a real good job as OC.  Considering hardly any running game.  And Hurns still cant catch unless a short drop to him this year.  I will give him credit on td.  But still under value for what he was paid to do. 

At the price of Hackett?  Who's sole product on this team is Bortles?  That's just laughable.
Quote:Get this guy outta here please.

Been waiting for the last 2.5 seasons
Quote:At the price of Hackett?  Who's sole product on this team is Bortles?  That's just laughable.
If ya think the creativeness since Hackett took over or the running game improving isn't an indication.  Your blinder then most the refs we face. 
Pages: 1 2 3