Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Faith Hill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No longer doing Sunday night song Sad
dem legs.

[Image: faith3.gif]

Yes the legs were amazing but Carrie... Mmmm. It's a nice trade off.
I'd prefer Faith's voice and Carrie's bod
Quote:I'd prefer Faith's voice and Carrie's bod

They sound pretty much the same to me. To me it's like they have the same sound but they just upgraded the bod
theyre better than the thursday night girl  :yes:

Quote:theyre better than the thursday night girl  :yes:

Thursday night football just sucks all the way around. Sunday night has set the benchmark in my opinion.
Quote:Thursday night football just sucks all the way around. Sunday night has set the benchmark in my opinion.
yeah but its the only primetime game we'll ever get for the next 5 years most likely lol
Quote:They're better than the Thursday night girl.
Who is the Thursday night girl?

I liked it when they had ballerinas creating shapes with their shadows. Why did they stop that pregame routine?

Quote:Who is the Thursday night girl?

I liked it when they had ballerinas creating shapes with their shadows. Why did they stop that pregame routine?
no idea i remember shes brunette and hispanic looking
Quote:No longer doing Sunday night song Sad
LOL.  It's week 5.  How did you miss THAT?
Quote:LOL.  It's week 5.  How did you miss THAT?
The Jaguars have not played on Sunday night this season, Sneakers. How could the OP know Faith Hill stopped doing it if he did not watch the first five games on NBC?
Quote:LOL.  It's week 5.  How did you miss THAT?

I know, right? I was about to post "Welcome to Week 1."
Quote:The Jaguars have not played on Sunday night this season, Sneakers. How could the OP know Faith Hill stopped doing it if he did not watch the first five games on NBC?

He didn't say he hadn't watched any Sunday night games.
Quote:The Jaguars have not played on Sunday night this season, Sneakers. How could the OP know Faith Hill stopped doing it if he did not watch the first five games on NBC?
Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash
Quote:Yes the legs were amazing but Carrie... Mmmm. It's a nice trade off.

But if you notice...they don't show Carrie as much as they did Faith. :no:
Carrie Underwood needs to sing it more and do a little less whining. Faith Hill was so much better at it. I mute it every time now.
Quote:But if you notice...they don't show Carrie as much as they did Faith. :no:

Funny you mention it. I have noticed. A little let down but it is done a little more tasteful. They were definitely pushing faiths legs before. I could see how some viewer wouldn't appreciate it.
Quote:Carrie Underwood needs to sing it more and do a little less whining. Faith Hill was so much better at it. I mute it every time now.

She can't, her voice sucks. 

Faith Hill was better all the way around, in looks & voice. 
Quote:She can't, her voice sucks. 

Faith Hill was better all the way around, in looks & voice. 

Indubitably. 
Pages: 1 2 3