Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I May Be Only One Who Sees It.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok we are 0-5,haven't won a game yet. I was wrong about the 17-14 score with jags winning but thats ok. I have seen improvement by the team each,and every week. Our defense is better then people are seeing,most of oppents come from turn overs like pick 6,or int/fumble recovery in our red zone.  If you look at our points each,and every week they have gotton higher except for week 4 game againest colts.  week 1 = 2 points   week 2= 9 points  week 3= 17 points  week 4= 3 points  week 5 our most points scored yet 20 points,and we were even withen a TD midway though 4rth quarter. I still see us winning 3 to four games. You never know we could pulls off what the world would call upset of the year,and beat denver. I'm not saying we will,or won't im just saying these words. Any given sunday.  We do know its going to be 0-5 jags at 5-0  denver.  My dad,and i will go to the sports bar to watch the game next week.  I have a personal messege to any fan struggleing right now with the team being winless,Stick by the team they need thier fans the most now more then ever.  I understand it might be a little hard for some of you here,but we have to stand by our team though bad,and good.

Sticking by our team through the good and bad. It would be nice if it ever got good.

5foot7

Quote:Sticking by our team through the good and bad. It would be nice if it ever got good.

Then go away, Jagwhyer. 
Our young DBs are improving and some pass rush would certainly help what they are trying to do. It is hard to cover for 4 or 5 seconds every pass play.

Quote:ok we are 0-5,haven't won a game yet. I was wrong about the 17-14 score with jags winning but thats ok. I have seen improvement by the team each,and every week. Our defense is better then people are seeing,most of oppents come from turn overs like pick 6,or int/fumble recovery in our red zone.  If you look at our points each,and every week they have gotton higher except for week 4 game againest colts.  week 1 = 2 points   week 2= 9 points  week 3= 17 points  week 4= 3 points  week 5 our most points scored yet 20 points,and we were even withen a TD midway though 4rth quarter. I still see us winning 3 to four games. You never know we could pulls off what the world would call upset of the year,and beat denver. I'm not saying we will,or won't im just saying these words. Any given sunday.  We do know its going to be 0-5 jags at 5-0  denver.  My dad,and i will go to the sports bar to watch the game next week.  I have a personal messege to any fan struggleing right now with the team being winless,Stick by the team they need thier fans the most now more then ever.  I understand it might be a little hard for some of you here,but we have to stand by our team though bad,and good.

Depending on attrition from injury I could see this team playing significantly better in December than they do now. Losing Joekel hurts that some, but the rest of the young players will certain be better in 6 or 8 more weeks.
You make a good point with the turnovers, Wolfie.   They have have made the scoreboard very lopsided at times.   Today's game could have been very close minus two turnovers and a couple of questionable flags and non-calls from the refs. 

Until this defense can stop the run and get more pressure on the QB, however, they will need a little bit more than just winning the turnover battle to compete consistently. 

I like you Wolfie. You are forever the ultimate rah rah guy.

Regards................the Chiefjag

Quote:Then go away, Jagwhyer. 

I just said I was sticking by the team through the good and the bad. lol. And yes, it would be nice if it gets good. We've been stuck in medicore for too long.
I agree that we should stick by the team.

...But I do know the number of a good optometrist if you need it  :whistling: