Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what was up with that hit when Gabbert slid? lol let's go Teddy
Quote:So what was up with that hit when Gabbert slid? lol let's go Teddy

Bradley didn't seem that upset about it. :whistling:
Quote:So what was up with that hit when Gabbert slid? lol let's go Teddy

I thought that it wasn't a flag it was just a pink towel from one of the players. I was only half watching though I had unexpected things to do.
I thought after that play when Gabbert barked at the defender, "Hey, there you go Gabby.  Show some grit and play some ball"... the next play he flinched like a girl.

It was some bad calls out there, on the Ace TD return they called block in the back when it wasnt, and the PI on both players when Harbor didnt do anything

Quote:It was some bad calls out there, on the Ace TD return they called block in the back when it wasnt, and the PI on both players when Harbor didnt do anything

On the punt return it was an illegal peel back block.
There were a lot of poor calls.

Quote:It was some bad calls out there, on the Ace TD return they called block in the back when it wasnt, and the PI on both players when Harbor didnt do anything
How do you know there was no block in the back?

There was contact by both players, actually, but the Ram started it and was worse than Harbor.
Quote:There were a lot of poor calls.
what was the question. i just stared at your sig for like 5 minutes lol
Quote:what was the question. i just stared at your sig for like 5 minutes lol

I did the same. Then after you said this I looked a gain. At least the second time I looked at the rest of it. The guy on the right reminds me of Napoleon dynamite for some reason. Gosh!