Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Austin Pasztor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that the game is over, how does everyone think he did? Major whiff on that screen pass. But other than that, I thought he was solid. Especially when you consider who he was blocking.

He actually did pretty well. Would be nice if he can stay the course. One less position to worry about plugging up.

He probably played better than most people expected

He played really good.  I thought anyways. 

^^^^ better than I expected. 

That missed block on the screen was big but overall I didn't hear his name much, which is usually a good sign.

Quote:Now that the game is over, how does everyone think he did? Major whiff on that screen pass. But other than that, I thought he was solid. Especially when you consider who he was blocking.
I like that word "solid." True fans hate it. Notice this threads gets minimal replies. Turrible.
He was definitely better than

[Image: Guy+Whimper+Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Minne...k7zvjl.jpg]

...but I haven't seen him catch yet. 

There will never be another Guy Whimper.

Guy is a member of the steelers.  They are 0-4.  Coincidence?  

I think not

Quote:Guy is a member of the steelers.  They are 0-4.  Coincidence?  

I think not

This post is even better if I pretend that is what Ron Swanson is saying in your sig. Try it, it's hilarious.
I didn't really focus on the o-line but I thought they did a decent job.
Give me 4 solids and an All Pro on the Oline and we'll win 10 games.

Quote:This post is even better if I pretend that is what Ron Swanson is saying in your sig. Try it, it's hilarious.
 Yes, UCONNjagsfan pointed this out to me a few months ago when I had a different Swanson avatar.  So, now sometimes I try to go full Swanson with my posts occasionally.   It's fun

[Image: dar-days-451.jpg?w=640]
Quote:He was definitely better than
[Image: Guy+Whimper+Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Minne...k7zvjl.jpg]

...but I haven't seen him catch yet.

^^^ I heard Caldwell is working on a trade for that Guy...
He played at least as well as everyone else on the line..not sure if that is a good thing!  We certainly get no push from the line on most running plays

Both him and Bradfield played a lot better than I expected. 

Quote:We certainly get no push from the line on most running plays
Yep.  I don't know how much of it is the ZBS transition and how much is just Rackley/Meester  getting beat, but there aren't any lanes opening - and often the opposite takes place. 

Pasztor and Uche did actually get a little push on a few running downs. I hope that is a sign of things to come...