Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sports Radio Is Hammering Us... Can We Salvage A Respectable Season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live n Los Angeles. Last year I heard the jags mentioned maybe twice. This past week the jags have been a topic of EVERY sports radio show. I'm to the point where I feel " picking first "next year be damned I just want to win. Can we salvage some respect this year???
No. Don't expect it and learn to deal with it.
I'd rather lose this season and wind up with a respectable DECADE, than win a few stupid meaningless games in a dead season which only ruins your chances with the top QB talent in the draft. 

Honestly, who cares? Some people take things like sports radio chatter so personal.

Quote:I'd rather lose this season and wind up with a respectable DECADE, than win a few stupid meaningless games in a dead season which only ruins your chances with the top QB talent in the draft.

Pretty much. Just ride out this season and know it's for the best. We have a chance to get the qb we've never had.
All I can say is.."who cares what they say????????"

Great idea, win a few meaningless games and miss out on another franchise QB.  BRILLIANT!!
It was similar with the Colts when they were sucking for Luck, now they're media darlings again
It's funny because most people on this forum were against tanking a couple of seasons ago.  Now it seems like everyone is all-in for an 0-16 season.