Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Don't Fall Into The Trap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It happens every week. We see the matchup early in the week and knowing the current situation of the team with injuries and youth we see or can expect a lost. Then for some reason on friday, saturday and before the game on sunday we somehow manipulate our thoughts to think otherwise only to be disappointed. Happens week after week so let's stop putting ourselves through that torture and keep the mindset we should truly have......no expectations no disappointments and let's look for growth from the young ones
I agree, but this week is legitimately a winnable matchup. The Rams are pretty much just as bad as we are other than 2 or 3 stars on their defense. If we can successfully use the power run game like mojo is used to, i think we could see 60-70 yds from him, and some effective playaction on offense to get us a boost. However knowing Fisch, we'll probably throw 2 yd hitches and screens all game.

I have never predicted a Jags win so far this season, nor will I.

So there!
I'm playing 5 Jag players in fantasy this week. Hopefully at least one has a good game.
I can't believe how many people thought we'd beat the Seahawks.

Nothing wrong with dreaming.
Yeah but its better to be pleasantly surprised with no expectations than disappointed when you thought so to begin with
I was not disappointed. We made some good plays. Last week was more disappointed. Lewis came back and then got reinjured. Thought he would play more.
Yeah that surely sucked
speak for yourself.

the Rams suck, the Jags can win this game. As a matter of fact I almost expect them to, and ruin their chances for Bridgewater and being great for the next decade....why?

#becausejaguars

Quote:the Rams suck, the Jags can win this game. As a matter of fact I almost expect them to, and ruin their chances for Bridgewater and being great for the next decade....why?

#becausejaguars
the injury report I just saw confirms a jag loss,im putting the beer down and going back to work