Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If U Were The Coach And Gm. What Would You Do To Win?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would run drew into the ground. He looks like he is not game ready. I also would take the best quarterback off a practice squad or trade a 5th round for a second string on a good team. I would even let tebow play just to get some media attention. I would turn us into a run almost all plays just to see what happens. Georgia tech style. Its a business and i would do something to get attention. This is embarrassing. So it cant get worse. Lets give up on henne and gabbert. If u can get any draft picks. Take them. Trust me running alot would be a different type of attack and even tebow can hit blackmon and shorts every third play. Im gonna watch today and if it is another beat down then i would do as i have said. Fans are tired,khan as done all he can do. Lets make some headlines and then at the end of the year get a great quarterback. My god. There there are 3 or 4 i would take. And im sorry but Manziel would be my choice. My idea. I know......but khan likes results and attention. Lets rock this sinking ship. Better than watching this team now. Gabbert is good at practice. Drew is either out of shape or given up or lost a step or the o line. I donr know. But i want some headlines,attention and some energy back in this city. Take the power back! Its my opinion so just back off. Tired of watching this. Today. We will lose. 27 to 10. Enjoy
I type fast. So 2 words wrong. Please forgive
I would spike the opposing team's water supply with a laxative.

And let 'murica play.

Its a shame. Im gonna watch the worse team since the bucs in a era that its almost impossible
This is our team. We all care. Thats why it hurts to see this happen
Quote:I type fast. So 2 words wrong. Please forgive

Just two?   :blink:
Just keep choppin' wood :yes:

Turn in my resignation and go find another team.

I would release 49 players except for Joeckel, Blackmon Shorts, Drew,..The players released should clear waivers...I'd sign at least that many from the CFL All -Star team...They'd come in and win at least 2 games.   Now if I wasn't concerned about winning,  and for us to get  the # 1 pick in the 2014 draft...I'd start Gabbert.

To bad that yellow line is not seen on the field for Babin
I would find some brillant scientist who can create a time machine out of a Delorane. Next, go back in time and find some of the greatest football players of all time.  Once back in modern day, sign them to the Jags and win many Super Bowls.

Draft Teddy in 2014.  Get a LEO in round 2.  Cut Lewis, Poz, Uche, and let Babin, Meester, and MJD walk in free agency.