Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Behind Enemy Lines: Rams Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://prod.video.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/...lm-400.mp4

All I have to say is Gabbert is going to get killed with our O-line facing off against Chris Long and Robert Quinn.
Forgot they've also got Robert Quinn looks like it might be a long day for the line.

So that is what good DE play looks like!

126jags4life

I have some advice - and trust me when I tell you I am  a HUGE Jaguars fan - my purse is jaguars, most of my clothing choices are jaguars-themed (which I wear despite the taunts of others), I have a whole woman cave full of jags stuff and my car boasts some serious jags swag.. This year is a bust!  We may not win a game!  All we can do is enjoy food, drinks and friends on game day (at home or stadium) and just enjoy the process...these guys have a plan and we won't know if it is going to work for a few years...I know that is hard because most of us (myself included) are instant gratification type people - but we just have to be patient and hope our day is coming - I know it is hard - but I am a girl and I am only sad for a day or so after a loss so I know you guys can do it!

Quote:I have some advice - and trust me when I tell you I am a HUGE Jaguars fan - my purse is jaguars, most of my clothing choices are jaguars-themed (which I wear despite the taunts of others), I have a whole woman cave full of jags stuff and my car boasts some serious jags swag.. This year is a bust! We may not win a game! All we can do is enjoy food, drinks and friends on game day (at home or stadium) and just enjoy the process...these guys have a plan and we won't know if it is going to work for a few years...I know that is hard because most of us (myself included) are instant gratification type people - but we just have to be patient and hope our day is coming - I know it is hard - but I am a girl and I am only sad for a day or so after a loss so I know you guys can do it!

I'll try...but only because you said so.

126jags4life

Quote:I'll try...but only because you said so.
That's the only reason to try  - you must be learning after all
I stopped being "sad" after a Jaguars loss years ago, I'm fighting apathy at this point.

Quote:I have some advice - and trust me when I tell you I am  a HUGE Jaguars fan - my purse is jaguars, most of my clothing choices are jaguars-themed (which I wear despite the taunts of others), I have a whole woman cave full of jags stuff and my car boasts some serious jags swag.. This year is a bust!  We may not win a game!  All we can do is enjoy food, drinks and friends on game day (at home or stadium) and just enjoy the process...these guys have a plan and we won't know if it is going to work for a few years...I know that is hard because most of us (myself included) are instant gratification type people - but we just have to be patient and hope our day is coming - I know it is hard - but I am a girl and I am only sad for a day or so after a loss so I know you guys can do it!

I have a Jaguars purse too!  Awwuh.

126jags4life

Sisters!

Blaine will just run to his friend the sideline and throw the ball away. He will do this even when there is no pressure. 

Unrelated news Jaguars are staying at my hotel tonight and I'm pretty sure I saw the Jaguars.com Crew at another place downtown.
Quote:Unrelated news Jaguars are staying at my hotel tonight and I'm pretty sure I saw the Jaguars.com Crew at another place downtown.

Don't believe you unless you photobomb Oesher or Shadrick AND it makes it thru the edits.

126jags4life

Quote:Don't believe you unless you photobomb Oesher or Shadrick AND it makes it thru the edits.
You never believe anyone!  Negative Nellie..