Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ar15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He hasn't executed as well as last year but he remains ranked 4th in the league in td receptions. If he turns it in he remaining games he'll be amongst the very best in the league again.
Garbage time stats
Have Arob in FF. This is the first week I'm considering taking him out of the lineup. Not because of Arob, but because of an overall lousy offense that can't get the ball to a premium receiver. Any thoughts anyone?
Regression analysis
Offense sucks. We'd have the best trio in the NFL if it wasn't for this coaching staff and Bortles' over throws.
Quote:Have Arob in FF. This is the first week I'm considering taking him out of the lineup. Not because of Arob, but because of an overall lousy offense that can't get the ball to a premium receiver. Any thoughts anyone?

With the Jaguars next 2 opponents being Denver and Minnesota,  Arob and the Jaguars Offense have two highly challenging matchups.   After Mike Zimmer got burned by using a Prevent Defense against the Lions 3 weeks ago,   the chances of garbage time stats against the Vikings have been reduced considerably unless the Vikings have at least a 3 score lead.

Need a competent QB first, then AR15 will beast again.
He's been lazy this year. I think he's frustrated with Bortles and the extra attention from the defense. The great ones rise above those things.
Does it seem like ar15, all he ever runs are routes along the sideline. He can't run posts, slants, down the seams, crossing, digs, square ins?
Quote:Does it seem like ar15, all he ever runs are routes along the sideline. He can't run posts, slants, down the seams, crossing, digs, square ins?

His weakness was route running, he regressed this year. The entire offense did.
Quote:Does it seem like ar15, all he ever runs are routes along the sideline. He can't run posts, slants, down the seams, crossing, digs, square ins?

He was running them his rookie year, all preseason/camp, and the GB game, then they just stopped.

I recall people saying this about Jimmy Smith, but it was never really true. He could run all sorts of routes and so can ARob. But both do sure like the sideline.

He's doing too much charity work.  He needs to focus on football.

#LetThePeopleStarve

Quote:Need a competent QB first, then AR15 will beast again.

This
His toe technically touched in before his heal landed out. For a split second, he had both feet inbound. If they would have still framed it with just the toe touching turf, it would have been evident.
Quote:His toe technically touched in before his heal landed out. For a split second, he had both feet inbound. If they would have still framed it with just the toe touching turf, it would have been evident.

I believe the actual rule is if the heel comes down then the whole foot has to be accounted for. If just the toe drags then it's fine. One of those ticky-tacky type rules. Technically they got that call right.
Quote:He was running them his rookie year, all preseason/camp, and the GB game, then they just stopped.
The announcer yesterday for the Bills game mentioned Hackett game-planning/play-calling to put Bortles in better position and avoid the mistakes he's been making throughout the year.

If you noticed during a lot of this season early, Arob and others were going in the middle often. But, it was a struggle. There were a lot of INTs, crunching hits, inaccurate passes, etc..

It seems that lately those plays have been really limited. I didn't see much over the middle yesterday(as compared to early this season), and there were no turnovers. Imagine that.