Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Play Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to make Jeff Lageman  a " this what you messed up on or did well coach" on Mondays with the entire team. He in my opinion is a smart man and being a former player,  he would be  a great  coach for that. His smart boards are the best , why is he not  showing the coaches / team this information?..are they watching this?

Just sayin

I'm sorry, but Laughing

I can say with absolute confidence that the actual coaches do just that after each game. I can also say with absolute confidence that they spend much more time watching film than Lageman.
Quote:Is there a way to make Jeff Lageman  a " this what you messed up on or did well coach" on Mondays with the entire team. He in my opinion is a smart man and being a former player,  he would be  a great  coach for that. His smart boards are the best , why is he not  showing the coaches / team this information?..are they watching this?

Just sayin
Being a coach is about more than just looking at a few plays and seeing what went wrong.