Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caldwell Now Is The Time To Release Gabbert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tampa Bay released Josh Freeman earlier today. Now would also be a good time for Caldwell to send a direct statement to the team and the league by parting ways with Gabbert.
Idiotic.

We need him for Teddy.

Quote:Idiotic.
better then insanity.
You sure do pick a lousy example of a team to copy.

Quote:better then insanity.
What good will it do?
We need to release him on the principle that he hurts the human eye to watch play football but Caldwell won't.

BTW anyone else catch good ole coach Gus' press conference ?

He says everybody is doing a good job! Whew! I was worried there for a second. i guess everything is ok. 

Quote:What good will it do?
If you can save trouble now or later what would you do?
Quote:We need to release him on the principle that he hurts the human eye to watch play football but Caldwell won't.

BTW anyone else catch good ole coach Gus' press conference ?

He says everybody is doing a good job! Whew! I was worried there for a second. i guess everything is ok.
Your avatar hurts the human eye.
Quote:Tampa Bay released Josh Freeman earlier today. Now would also be a good time for Caldwell to send a direct statement to the team and the league by parting ways with Gabbert.

There's absolutely no reason to release Blaine Gabbert, he will singlehandedly secure us the #1 overall pick, and he's a pleaser, I like those.

Quote:There's absolutely no reason to release Blaine Gabbert, he will singlehandedly secure us the #1 overall pick, and he's a pleaser, I like those.
whose to say the number one pick will pan out? Id rather win now then guess in the future! What happen to all our other 1st rounders?
Quote:Tampa Bay released Josh Freeman earlier today. Now would also be a good time for Caldwell to send a direct statement to the team and the league by parting ways with Gabbert.

Stop acting stupid.
Quote:whose to say the number one pick will pan out? Id rather win now then guess in the future! What happen to all our other 1st rounders?

You would rather win games with what quarterback? What quarterback is going to magically win games NOW?

Stop.
Quote:Your avatar hurts the human eye.

Brits have good taste  :thumbsup:
Quote:You would rather win games with what quarterback? What quarterback is going to magically win games NOW?

Stop.
Why stop ? Gabbert not gonna win for us. Id rather have you at QB then Gabbert. Lol.
Quote:Why stop ? Gabbert not gonna win for us. Id rather have you at QB then Gabbert. Lol.

5'4, 125 -- I'm an offensive coordinator's dream!
Quote:5'4, 125 -- I'm an offensive coordinator's dream!

I'm gonna give you a pass on this one missy, but you need to know that there won't be too many more of these in the future!
Quote:5'4, 125 -- I'm an offensive coordinator's dream!

Well you're taller than Manziel so that's a start!  :teehee:
Quote:Stop acting stupid.

Acting?
NOOOO ROLL WITH GABBERT. 

Gabbert plus this team= Bridgewater

Freeman with this team= 5-11 and miss out on the top prospect, another extra year of bad

Pages: 1 2