Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shooting In Dc Near Capitol Bldg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying to think of something clever that won't get me band...........shooting.........Washington............nah nevermind

Quote:trying to think of something clever that won't get me band...........shooting.........Washington............nah nevermind

Nothing inspires clever replies like a woman getting shot, or any shooting in D.C., eh?

Shootings are the norm in DC

Quote:Nothing inspires clever replies like a woman getting shot, or any shooting in D.C., eh?

I was really surprised to hear it was a Woman, usually guys that go off the rocker like this .
Quote:I was really surprised to hear it was a Woman, usually guys that go off the rocker like this .

Ever hear of PMS????? :teehee:
On a serious note hope the kid in the car is ok

Quote:Nothing inspires clever replies like a woman getting shot, or any shooting in D.C., eh?

Really? She used her car to hit a secret service agent and it's a sad thing that she was shot and killed? Only sad thing I see is the little boy in the car won't have a mom. But then again if she was that messed up then that's probably better for him in the end too.
Is it bad that when I saw the thread title I didn't know if this was about the shooting yesterday or the one a few weeks ago?

Quote:Is it bad that when I saw the thread title I didn't know if this was about the shooting yesterday or the one a few weeks ago?

Maybe it hasn't happened and they wrote the story assuming it was going to happen.
Quote:Really? She used her car to hit a secret service agent and it's a sad thing that she was shot and killed? Only sad thing I see is the little boy in the car won't have a mom. But then again if she was that messed up then that's probably better for him in the end too.

What part of the scenario you described would inspire some humorous or clever quip?

The police found drugs in her apartment associated with patients with mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and her boyfriend said she suffered from postpartum depression. My mother suffered from the latter and, believe me, there's nothing funny about it.

So, yeah, the whole episode is sad. I don't find fault with whoever killed her, she was endangering lives, but I also see no grounds for rejoicing.
The scary part is she is beautiful.