Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gabbert Said...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"It's going to rise,

and this will be the second game back after me

being out and second week of the preseason. So having a little consistency

practice and taking the full workload again, it's

going to help me and help this football team

just to get the timing back and rhythm with the

guys."

Consistency? Timing? Rhythem? Is gabbert taking about the defences hes going against?
Rhythm* lol
He could not throw the ball same with henne. And now lost a better lineman. Good luck with that.
He knows what to say....

but walk the talk? :no:

To be fair, there is likely a bit of an adjustment period for the wide receivers.

That said, we're still doomed.

Quote:He could not throw the ball same with henne. And now lost a better lineman. Good luck with that.

huh?
Consistency? Timing? Rhythm?   The blah, blah, blah buzzwords of the sport-they mean nothing.  It was the same generic response a thousand other players and coaches have used a thousand times before

The problem isn't executing the play - the problem is he just doesn't know what to execute. He has the physical skills, but his football instincts are nonexistent   How to read a defense, when to step up in the pocket and when to leave the pocket, looking for a second and third receiver,..... Watch Manning, Brady, Brees or Rodgers, their heads are always moving, looking for the open man.  Even when he has time Gabbert is like a wooden soldier, focused on 1 target.

Quote:huh?
Whatsamatter you? you no understand the English?
BG#11 -- Blaine Gunner Gabbert

Please just have 1 great game so we can trade you and get something in return !!!  I want more than a ham sandwich in return !! 

Quote:BG#11 -- Blaine Gunner Gabbert

Please just have 1 great game so we can trade you and get something in return !!!  I want more than a ham sandwich in return !! 

1 great game?!?

Caldwell will need the ability to do a jedi mind trick to get someone to trade for Gabbert at this point.
Gabbert can say the right things all the time he's pretty good at that. He can practice and look like a stud but in games he has no confidence, no poise, almost looks confused on every play. It gets to the point where he's laying down for the other team just riding it out waiting for the L so he can say the "right" things and move on. I'm an Iowa fan and Stanzi isn't what I'd call a franchise QB for this team but any small spark would be an improvement. The NFL is a bottom line business (Jack Del Rio) and Gabbert has no leg to stand on.

Quote:Gabbert can say the right things all the time he's pretty good at that. He can practice and look like a stud but in games he has no confidence, no poise, almost looks confused on every play. It gets to the point where he's laying down for the other team just riding it out waiting for the L so he can say the "right" things and move on. I'm an Iowa fan and Stanzi isn't what I'd call a franchise QB for this team but any small spark would be an improvement. The NFL is a bottom line business (Jack Del Rio) and Gabbert has no leg to stand on.

You're absolutely right.
Gabbert to Bucks for Revis. Who's down? lol

Go ahead and flame me for this, but I think Gabbert will begin surprising fans by actually getting better. Bradley is figuring out that this OL wasn't built for Zone Blocking and is "tweeking" the blocking scheme. (Read, slowly going back to Gap blocking until he Caldwell can get him guys that  actually fit the Zone scheme.)

He's got Blackmon back, and the Gap scheme should help open some holes for MJD to run through, even with 8 in the box.  If Gabbert will just start chucking the ball deep early in the game things could start getting interesting. In my humble opinion, anyway.

wow, this guy is garbage!  he needs to let it fly every dropback and hammer his receivers if they don't catch it.  he won't be in the nfl in two years time anyway.

Quote:huh?

Watched Blaine get destroyed other then back up time. Same with henne. Only difference replace shorts with sanders.
Gabbert is a pleasor. He will tell anything to please anybody (the reporter in this case).

Get over yourself Gabbert, you suck dramatically.

NO GABBERT, NO MORE!

StanziTime!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:NO GABBERT, NO MORE!

StanziTime!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, stop it.   

[Image: TheITCrowdRoryOhStopIt.gif]
Pages: 1 2