Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Witness Claims Aaron Hernandez Pulled Trigger In 2012 Boston Double Shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Witness claims Aaron Hernandez pulled trigger in 2012 Boston double shooting

A man who survived a 2012 shooting in Boston that killed two people has claimed that then-New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was the man who pulled the trigger. 

The man, who asked that his identity be kept secret out of concern for his safety, made the claim in an interview with WFXT television in Boston, and said he recognized Hernandez as the man who fatally shot two of his friends in July 2012 after the former NFL star was arrested this past June for the murder of Odin Lloyd.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/02/wit...latestnews

I have to question the legitimacy of all of these claims. Then again, when it rains, it pours.

Good.  He needs to stay in jail for life so perhaps the more cases they can build, the better the chances he does not get out in case we get the idiot jurors similar to the Casey Anthoney trial.  

Quote:I have to question the legitimacy of all of these claims. Then again, when it rains, it pours.

Me too... :yes: