Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Bigfoot Evidence Screened As Expert Claims Proof Of Existence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Expert Claims Proof of Existence
Bigfoot is real, and now at least one scientist claims there is proof.

A group of Sasquatch researchers who have been collecting over 100 pieces of evidence over the past five years screened "never before seen HD video" of the alleged creature at a news conference in Dallas on Tuesday.

The footage, which came from a similar effort dubbed The Erickson Project, led by Adrian Erickson, showed what the group said was a sasquatch moving through wooded areas in Kentucky.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/big....html?vp=1

Top tip: When a headline includes the words "experts claim" it's a pretty safe bet the article is complete nonsense.

Well, it WAS in Kentucky...........

Quote:Well, it WAS in Kentucky...........
Top tip #2: Anything coming out of Kentucky that doesn't come with a vol% on the label is complete nonsense.
You know your message board post has gone big when Prosser and Hicken use it as material. 

Quote:You know your message board post has gone big when Prosser and Hicken use it as material.

They should hang out on here more often...their show would get much better!! :thumbsup:
With today's technology, I'll never understand why folks continue to believe Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc. actually exist.

Don't get me wrong, I love the "legend" and storytelling side of it all.  But for folks to dedicate so much of their lives to research and swindle backers out of research money... I guess it's good work if you can find it.

Quote:With today's technology, I'll never understand why folks continue to believe Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc. actually exist.

Don't get me wrong, I love the "legend" and storytelling side of it all.  But for folks to dedicate so much of their lives to research and swindle backers out of research money... I guess it's good work if you can find it.

Especially considering it is supposedly a large creature that lives on land. We're still discovering new species every day, but they aren't Bigfoot sized mammals living in the woods of the US.

Quote:A group of Sasquatch researchers who have been collecting over 100 pieces of evidence over the past five years screened "never before seen HD video" of the alleged creature at a news conference in Dallas on Tuesday.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bigfoot-evidence-screened-expert-claims-proof-existence-170135552--abc-news-tech.html?vp=1'>http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bigfoot-evidence-screened-expert-claims-proof-existence-170135552--abc-news-tech.html?vp=1</a>
I just want to know what Bigfoot was doing at a news conference in Dallas.
Quote:I just want to know what Bigfoot was doing at a news conference in Dallas.

Apparently you've never spent an evening in Dallas sampling the "entertainment".