Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Drake's Nothing Was The Same
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought he brought a brand new dimension to his music in this album. What do you think?

Drake is not good. But the twitter account. Drakethetype could be the greatest thing ever created.
I think Drake is not half as good as people believe lol
Who is Drake?

It's a darker, more emotional album compared to Thank Me Later and Take Care. It's growing on me a little. I wish Drake would just stick to making R&B records.
Quote:I think Drake is not half as good as people believe lol
You most likely only listen to his mainstream music.

I think you don't know how good Drake really is.
Quote:It's a darker, more emotional album compared to Thank Me Later and Take Care. It's growing on me a little. I wish Drake would just stick to making R&B records.
Agreed. I thought this was a darker, more emotinal album also.

I like the road he's taking, if he can stay on track, of course.
Quote:You most likely only listen to his mainstream music.

I think you don't know how good Drake really is.

You must like to jump to unfounded conclusions. Drake still isn't as good as most people think.
Quote:Who is Drake?
A university out in Iowa I think.

they play bradley and witchita state.
Drizzy <3 

I liked big seans album better though 

Quote:You must like to jump to unfounded conclusions. Drake still isn't as good as most people think.
To say Drake isn't a good rapper is stupid.

Tell me what song you think he's had his best verse on.
I grew up in the 90's, so I'm a little snobby when it comes to quality hip hop music. I don't consider Drake to be in the upper echelon of great rappers, but he consistently releases good music. I respect that. The kids love it, the ladies love it, and although he makes himself a target with some corny punchlines, he's enjoyable to listen to.
As a metal head (speed, thrash, and nu mostly), I can't say that I've cared for anything he's done - I certainly wouldn't actively seek it out - but he isn't the worst thing I've ever heard. So that's a plus, I suppose.

Drake is estrogen filled manchild music.

Drake is trash and is symbolic of everything that's wrong with Hip Hop in the modern era.

Quote:To say Drake isn't a good rapper is stupid.

Tell me what song you think he's had his best verse on.

Lol you really that upset about me saying drake is overrated?
How does he maintain street credibility after originating from a Nickelodeon show?

Quote:How does he maintain street credibility after originating from a Nickelodeon show?
They are talking about this Drake not this Drake.

I'm not sure if you're already aware of this and just making a joke, but I honestly believed that the one from Drake and Josh was the one that people were talking about when I first heard people talking about Drake so I'll clear it up just in case.
Quote:Lol you really that upset about me saying drake is overrated?
I asked you a question. How is that getting upset?

You obviously know who Drake is. I asked you for your favorite verse.
Quote:They are talking about <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/D/Drake-596834-1-402.jpg'>this Drake</a> not <a class="bbc_url" href='http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081203001251/drakeandjosh/es/images/2/20/Drake-y-josh.jpg'>this Drake</a>.

I'm not sure if you're already aware of this and just making a joke, but I honestly believed that the one from Drake and Josh was the one that people were talking about when I first heard people talking about Drake so I'll clear it up just in case.

Drake was previously known for his role as Wheelchair Jimmy on the teenage show Degrassi.
Pages: 1 2