Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Vs Rams Score Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
They are giving the start to the gabbs again.

I'm taking St Lous  26-12

27-17 jags because i never root against my team  :yes:

Jaguars 24

Rams 23

#becausejaguars

but seriously....they will absolutely cover the spread of 12. The outcome of the game will be in doubt until the final minutes. 

Jags 35, Rams 3

Jaguars 69

Rams 1

The Jaguars ram the Rams in blowout fashion, in fact they dominate the Rams so hard that the NFL gives them 1 point to make the score more respectable. 

17- 10 Jags
The mullets - 27

The Jags - 10

Sad

The only way the Jags will win this is if Sam Bradford has a very bad day.

And Fisher could run the ball 60 times and still score more points than us.

Quote:Jaguars 24

Rams 23

#becausejaguars

but seriously....they will absolutely cover the spread of 12. The outcome of the game will be in doubt until the final minutes. 

I don't know if we can say they will absolutely cover any spread this year.  I think the rams are a bad team.  This Sunday will really us how bad we are.
24-10, Rams

Rams are not that good though, we are just that bad

Quote:The only way the Jags will win this is if Sam Bradford has a very bad day.

Yes, because we know how sparsely THAT happens... :teehee: 
FYI...

Daryl Richardson, the Rams' RB is a graduate of Sandalwood HS in Jax, graduating in 2007.

27-9 Rams.

We bad Sad

24-13 Rams.

Their front 7 is really good, Blaines going to be on his butt all day.

Quote:Yes, because we know how sparsely THAT happens... :teehee:

Well, I don't mean a VERY BAD DAY by QB standards, I mean one by Bradford standards  Ninja
I don't care.  I want to see 'murica play.

Blackmon and Shorts III have a great day with 3 TD's between them. (Lots of YAC!) Mojo runs for another. Add a FG from Scobee for a 31-17 win.

Bradford is an example of a #1 pick that was one of those "can't miss" players.  It's one of the reasons I don't believe in losing to get a better draft selection.  It's a gamble.

I bet the rams are loving see the jags come to town.  This team is flat out awful.  I hope Blackmon can make some kind of difference.

24 3 stl...
Fisher will be giggling.  Rams 24, Jaguars 7

Pages: 1 2 3 4