Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thank You, Jacksonville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted pop in here and say thank you to the city of Jacksonville and the people who live there. It took me 19 years to get there to see a home game, but it was such a blast(up until the beginning of the 2nd quarter). I spent to whole day Sat out and about and made my way to the stadium around 10am on Sunday, where I won 2 free t-shirts. It was such a great environment to be around. 

Everyone I talked to was beyond nice to me and my fiance' and showed us such hospitality, it was refreshing. Even though we got destroyed, being around everyone who are as passionate as me about the same team was so invigorating. I cant wait to get back down there asap. I've had some bad luck seeing the Jags(0-4) so far,but i went in with low expectations and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I spent way to much money on Jags merch ( the only way i can buy it normally is to order it online) so I was in heaven!

Most people I talked to had a pretty level head about them and the franchise. 3 years from now,we will be in playoff contention once again. Most people have faith in Gus and Dave. A few people seem to think Mojo, Gabbert, and Lewis will all be gone next year.

Again, Thank you!

That's awesome. Glad things were good (for the most part anyway). Hopefully next time the game is better, and you get to see a W.

Jacksonville is definitely a cool place to live.  Don't tell anybody because we don't want this to become Miami or Tampa.

Glad to hear it, I think I replied to your post about things to do in Jax on the tailgate subforum. Come back soon.
Glad you had a good time.  I'm a Jax expatriate, but I can't wait to get back and stay awhile.

And I've had a blast in your hometown too, by the way.  "Knox Vegas".