Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stanzi Back On The Roster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Home page says the Jags just resigned Stanzi.  Hope he gets some playing time to see what he has got.  It can't get worse.

and the legend continues...

Disgusting. I'd rather see Scott or Rodgers
It's about time.
He'll be starting after halftime 

I never thought I could get this excited about a 3rd string QB.

He'll be starting after the bye week.
Start him now

Well, here we are. The prophecies foretold of the day when he would come to wear the spotted Apex predator on the side of his helmet once again.

Stanzi time.... He'll pass for more yds. In a qtr. than Gabs had after 3 qtrs. against the Clots, 44 yds passing.....SERIOUSLY???

I say by the end of the 3rd qtr. of the Rams game...Gus will have seen enough.
Quote:I never thought I could get this excited about a 3rd string QB.

He'll be starting after the bye week.

Yep, keep trotting out the old guys to play murderer's row then bring in Stanzi for the rest of the year. At least he'll have a fair chance against some middling squads in the second half and we can evaluate him for next season.
The raiders were not murderers row....

Quote:He'll be starting after the bye week.
I thought so too, but there are 4 more games til then.  If the play during the Rams games doesn't change, I see him coming in sooner than later.  Call it the Hoyer effect.

Chiefs?  Sure, 4-0, forget west coast, Indy 3-1?  OK.  Tha RAMS?  We should be competitive, if not, shock and awe... stanzi time.
Quote:The raiders were not murderers row....

KC, Raiders, Seahawks, Colts, Rams, Denver, SD and 49rs. Tough stretch of defenses.

Second half: titans x2, tinhorns x2, Colts, Cards, Browns, Bills. Not so tough stretch of defenses.
I am so tired of getting excited about 3rd stringer or practice squad QBs. Please football gods, deliver us the chosen one (and not the hometown kid that irrational, overzealous fanatics clamor over).

It 

is

STANZITIME!!

Quote:I am so tired of getting excited about 3rd stringer or practice squad QBs. Please football gods, deliver us the chosen one (and not the hometown kid that irrational, overzealous fanatics clamor over).

Teddy
Start him on Friday, so that by Sunday he will have had enough time to master our tiny playbook.

Quote:Start him on Friday, so that by Sunday he will have had enough time to master our tiny playbook. pamphlet.
Well he held the clipboard for two games  -  so I'm sure he has those 8 plays all figured out already. 

Quote:Well he held the clipboard for two games  -  so I'm sure he has those 8 plays all figured out already. 

Can't be too hard.

1st Down Plays:

Hand off to MJD

Hand off to Toddman

2 yard pass

2nd Down Plays:

Hand off to RB who didn't get the ball on 1st down

3 yard pass

3rd down plays:

5 yard pass

Handoff to MJD

Handoff to Toddman