Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: up band,and ten-thousand steps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so here is the deal. I have had 352 days in a row of ten thousand steps or more useing my jawbone up. Thats since dec. 9th of 2015.  I'm gonna see how many i can get in a row as long as band still works. 

Hopefuly i counted the days right,and even if i did it wrong,im probbley just a litle off. can all of you imagine though all of those steps i have taken.  

What has walking that many steps a day done for you? Were you trying to lose weight, just get more active, or just see how many steps you could take in a year? What was your ultimate goal?
Quote:What has walking that many steps a day done for you? Were you trying to lose weight, just get more active, or just see how many steps you could take in a year? What was your ultimate goal?
kept me in good shape,tryiing to lose weight,and be more actiave,to see how many steps i can get in over a year. my ultmate goal is to get back down to 156. been eatting to many sweets though last few months. if it wasn't for the walking i would probbley weigh over 300lbs.
Congratulations on keeping up with your steps!!
After the Christmas and all that is over with ill be getting back on my no sweets diet as well as walking getting in steps.