Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Top Ten Party Schools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I just got the Oct. issue of Playboy in the mail. It's the college issue and they rate the top 10 party schools.

#1 West Virginia University

#2 University of Wisconsin

#3 University of Colorado

#4 University of Southern California

#5 Florida State University

#6 University of Texas

#7 Louisiana State University

#8 University of Georgia

#9 Arizona State University

#10 University of Maryland

Damn, my old school only at #10! W.V. at #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the world coming to???????

See, I read the articles in Playboy :thumbsup:

playboy still makes magazines?

only 1 california school? i thought thered be more

Quote:OK, I just got the Oct. issue of Playboy in the mail.

Hate to break the news but Jim Morrison is dead.
Quote:OK, I just got the Oct. issue of Playboy in the mail. It's the college issue and they rate the top 10 party schools.

#1 West Virginia University

#2 University of Wisconsin

#3 University of Colorado

#4 University of Southern California

#5 Florida State University

#6 University of Texas

#7 Louisiana State University

#8 University of Georgia

#9 Arizona State University

#10 University of Maryland

Damn, my old school only at #10! W.V. at #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the world coming to???????

See, I read the articles in Playboy :thumbsup:

I'm curious as to what criteria they used to make up the list? Was it number of kegs of beer sold, number of dropouts, number of arrests for drunkeness, number of admissions to the local hospital for alcohol poisonings or number of bongs sold?

Regards...................the Chiefjag
Quote:I'm curious as to what criteria they used to make up the list? Was it number of kegs of beer sold, number of dropouts, number of arrests for drunkeness, number of admissions to the local hospital for alcohol poisonings or number of bongs sold?

Regards...................the Chiefjag

When does a party become a riot? At most schools on our list it’s shortly after the time the cops show up with tear gas. The difference at West Virginia University is that it’s Tuesday, not Friday, and something is probably on fire. At yearly gatherings such as FallFest and St. Patrick’s Day, thousands of strapping Mountaineers take to the streets to major in booze-fueled debauchery and minor in public disturbance. Intoxicated revelers run wild, clothes come off and, sometimes, couches burn. (Case in point: Anarchy broke out after WVU beat Texas last fall; more than 40 fires were reported.) In an effort to keep campus uprisings to a minimum—an arguably futile endeavor—fraternities are now assigned specific nights to hold court. The locals call Morgantown a drinking town with a football problem. We call it a seven-year plan with the possibility of parole.

Quote:When does a party become a riot? At most schools on our list it’s shortly after the time the cops show up with tear gas. The difference at West Virginia University is that it’s Tuesday, not Friday, and something is probably on fire. At yearly gatherings such as FallFest and <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.playboy.com/playground/view/playboycoms-guide-to-st-patricks-day'>St. Patrick’s Day</a>, thousands of strapping Mountaineers take to the streets to major in booze-fueled debauchery and minor in public disturbance. Intoxicated revelers run wild, clothes come off and, sometimes, couches burn. (Case in point: Anarchy broke out after WVU beat Texas last fall; more than 40 fires were reported.) In an effort to keep campus uprisings to a minimum—an arguably futile endeavor—fraternities are now assigned specific nights to hold court. The locals call Morgantown a drinking town with a football problem. We call it a seven-year plan with the possibility of parole.

I was born in that state...this brings a tear to my eye!! Big Grin
Quote:I was born in that state...this brings a tear to my eye!! Big Grin

You only have one? :blink:
Quote:You only have one? :blink:

No...I have two. It only touched my enough to bring a tear to one eye. The glass one doesn't really cry.
Not one Florida school in the top 10?   Right...

Quote:Not one Florida school in the top 10?   Right...

FSU is number 5....
If you all ever want to see some crazy videos go on to youtube and type in WVU St Pattys day......   I've been to Morgantown a few times and they really do take partying to the extreme.  I think what gives WVU the top rating is the wrecklessness in which their partying is done
Quote:FSU is number 5....
Ahh, I just learned to read.  Thank you!
Quote:Ahh, I just learned to read. Thank you!

Now if you'd have said "No good Florida schools"... :whistling:

:woot:
Quote:Now if you'd have said "No good Florida schools"... :whistling:

:woot:

Oh! Sick burn!

With that said, anyone that saw the halftime show now knows the Fighting Chiefs or Marching Chiefs (whatever they call themselves) is wayyyyyy better than the Pride of the Sunshine.  Not even a close contest.