Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Post Game Press Conference And Gabbert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sam Kouvaris and Cole Pepper reported that Gabbert was asked direct questions post-game and answered as if another question had been the topic. Sam was wondering if Gabbert had a concussion. Any one know what was going on with Gabbert?

I saw him walking to his car after the game and didn't notice anything different. One thing funny was he didn't go out the exit the other players went out. He tried to walk around but ended up getting noticed. You could tell he wanted to just get the heck out of there without any fans seeing him.

Damn, that sucks. His confidence is kaput
Quote:Damn, that sucks. His confidence is kaput
Sadly This smh...

Quote:Sam Kouvaris and Cole Pepper reported that Gabbert was asked direct questions post-game and answered as if another question had been the topic. Sam was wondering if Gabbert had a concussion. Any one know what was going on with Gabbert?

Concussions are serious business. And often they go unnoticed. I don't think Gabbert is a Franchise QB. But I never want to see anyone injured.