Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Amanda Knox, 2Nd Appeals Trial Starts Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there was a thread on the old board about the Amanda Knox case. Today the 2nd appeals trial started in Italy, without Knox being there.

I for one was glad she opted not to go back to be tried....again. The evidence was so much in her favor, and the corruption of the system, and police system was shown. She was found not guilty. Time to move on.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/world/euro...?hpt=hp_t2

Can't we just bomb them or offer up Miley Cirus instead ?

Quote:Can't we just bomb them or offer up Miley Cirus instead ?
You've been a welcome addition to the board as of late. High quality in your posts. Love it.
Quote:You've been a welcome addition to the board as of late. High quality in your posts. Love it.

Thanks .... I went back to the drawing board and made some adjustments in the meth lab.    I think I have the right mix now to make me happier and to allow my teeth to decay more slowly.  win-win.
Quote:Thanks .... I went back to the drawing board and made some adjustments in the meth lab.    I think I have the right mix now to make me happier and to allow my teeth to decay more slowly.  win-win.

Oh, that's shat happened? I assumed you had just gotten into the spirit of The Sideline lately, and switched genders.
Even if found guilty, they've said that the American government may not send her back.  She's already been found not guilty and the gov could consider this a case of double jeopardy.  Obviously the Italian legal system disagrees.

Quote:Oh, that's shat happened? I assumed you had just gotten into the spirit of The Sideline lately, and switched genders.

switching genders does have its benefits --- i'd love to see a hot looking naked chick everytime i look in the mirror.