Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This Team Has Lost........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
19 of its last 21 games.  Ouch. 

They have lost 9 in a row.  Another ouch. 

Just beat the Rams.  Really don't want to go on a 21 game losing streak. 

I really don't think any of it matters. Just get reps in. Get the young guys real game experience. That is really all that matters at this point.

Quote:19 of its last 21 games.  Ouch. 

They have lost 9 in a row.  Another ouch. 

Just beat the Rams.  Really don't want to go on a 21 game losing streak. 

It's even worse than that if you got back farther.

In December 2010, they went into Indy with a chance to win the AFC South.

They ended that year 0-3. Went 5-11 the next year. 2-14 after that. And now 0-4.

7-32 in their last 39.
I don't even care about the wins at this point, just keep the game watchable after the 1st quarter. 

give us one game jags. make us believe lol

Winning vs the Broncos is virtually impossible.. but I would love it if we somehow pulled it off. 

Quote:Winning vs the Broncos is virtually impossible.. but I would love it if we somehow pulled it off. 

Well, that ain't gonna happen. 
Im not asking for a win.

Im asking for the game not to be over at half time.
Quote:Im not asking for a win.

Im asking for the game not to be over at half time.

Baby steps lets ask for 10 points in the first half
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="EricC85" data-cid="10980" data-time="1380509939">
<div>
Baby steps lets ask for 10 points in the first half

</div>
</blockquote>
Whoa - let's not set expectations THAT high.  Baby steps - 10 points in a game. 
Quote:Well, that ain't gonna happen. 
Well, it could happen.

Peyton could catch pnuemonia and be in hospital and we could run every punt back for a td and the defense could hold the back up to 3 points. not that that will happen but it could :teehee:
Please don't beat anyone. It's going to suck going 4-12, and it's going to suck going 0-16. Only one of those is guaranteed to get you the best QB prospect in the draft.

I'll take 0-16. 

Here's another "interesting" stat.

The last time we won two regular season games in a row was on December 12th, 2010! Since that happened, our combined record is 7-32.

0 - 4 in pre season, 0 - 4 so far in the regular season. Doesn't look good at all thru 2013. The words Crash and Burn come to mind!

Quote:0 - 4 in pre season, 0 - 4 so far in the regular season. Doesn't look good at all thru 2013. The words Crash and Burn come to mind!
prettu sure we were 1-3 in the preseason