Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Changes Are Coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the first time since Gus has been here that he looked absolutely dejected on the field near the end of the game. In his post game presser Gus mentioned changes will be made to the personnel. Anyone wants to guess which changes he has planned?
Quote:This is the first time since Gus has been here that he looked absolutely dejected on the field near the end of the game. In his post game presser Gus mentioned changes will be made to the personnel. Anyone wants to guess which changes he has planned?
why personnel? but it sounds like it might be fisch
Matt Scott....A-C-T-I-V-A-T-E-D 

[Image: tumblr_ms0cjzi4mO1s9o2o3o9_250.gif]

Quote:why personnel? but it sounds like it might be fisch

Why personnel? Is that a real question?
Quote:Why personnel? Is that a real question?
lol shorts dropping passes, gabby seeing imaginary pressures, interior oline getting pushed around. yeah man i'll look at our roster before the personnel at the moment
You can't bench the entire offense, but that would be understandable if he tried.
Re-sign Stanzi.   Activate Scott.   Release Henn-Bert.

Sign a couple of guards off the street to replace Rackley. 
Quote:why personnel? but it sounds like it might be fisch

It won't be Fisch nor should it be.
Quote:lol shorts dropping passes, gabby seeing imaginary pressures, interior oline getting pushed around. yeah man i'll look at our roster before the personnel at the moment
By personal I think he means players
Quote:Re-sign Stanzi.   Activate Scott.   Release Henn-Bert.

Sign a couple of guards off the street to replace Rackley. 
We cut paul mcquistan and he now starts for the Seahawks but we keep Rackley Smh

I hope we announce some real changes, new QB def
Quote:By personal I think he means players
lol well this is embarrassing. by personnel i thought he meant coaches/staff/ and not the players. my bad broheim
Quote:We cut paul mcquistan and he now starts for the Seahawks but we keep Rackley Smh

I hope we announce some real changes, new QB def

Wrong McQuistan, Pat was here this year. Paul was here in 2010. They's twins.
Ooooohhh a cchange goooooon' coooooommmmeeeeee

Quote:Wrong McQuistan, Pat was here this year. Paul was here in 2010. They's twins.
oh ok thanks I thought it was the same guy, but they guy we cut would still be better the Rackley
A few years back it sure "looked" like the colts were heading down hill and we were ascending. That sure didn't pan out. I am not sure we will see a turn around any time soon. I thought last year that this year would be worse but not this bad. I really didn't expect the offense to be historically bad.

I think there will be a few new starters next week.....why do we keep Lewis?...always hurt and marginal hands

Maybe he meant Henne will start next week.
Quote:Maybe he meant Henne will start next week.

I'd rather have Scott then Henne...

NH3...
Fire himself. His team has not improved in one area after four games. This rebuilding project is a joke. There should be some kind of light at the end of the tunnel besides the train. Competition ... none. Excitement... Zero. The offensive weapons are, well, offensive.

Then they'll raise ticket prices next year. Why not, they did after last years performance. PT Barnum lives in Shady Khan.
Why throw Scott to the wolves and repeat the same mistake that ruined Gabbert (he probably sucked anyway but being put in before he was anywhere near ready was wrong)?

Also, Bradley isn't going anywhere. He and DC have a 4 year mandate, if it looks like this in Year 3 then I might agree but not now, not this year.
Pages: 1 2 3