Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I Was Laughed At When I Said We Should Give Scott A Chance..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"oh but we drafted Joeckel and now with a gud line Gabby will be da pr0" 

Derp

Him too

I don't think anyone expected the interior line to be this bad.

If I remember correctly during the preseason you were saying we should just give him the start, at this point he's almost earned it by way of the QB play. 

You were laughed at because it was clear during the pre-season that he is talented but really raw.  At this point, however, I'd be fine with releasing Henne and Gabbert and finishing the season with Stanzi and Scott. 

The interior is amazingly bad...no push on runs....terrible blocking for teh pass

im still laughing at you  :teehee:

Are you really trying to pat yourself on the back for predicting Henne/ Gabbert were gonna suck?

Way to go out on a limb there
Subjecting a raw rookie to our O line is what ruined Lame....IF he was ever any good to begin with.

I know there are a lot of opinions around here about what the owner, management and coaches should do.

But I can say, its dang unpleasant to buy tickets, pay $20 for parking and $8 for beers and watch a product on the field like I saw today and at the opener against the chiefs.

Hard fought games are one thing, someone has to lose but you can be okay with it if its a real game.

We're just the league's wench...Do us anyway you want we'll lay down for you.

....we, as fans are constantly promised and hope for better.

And its just more of the same...NO, I think maybe its worse.

Laughable, uncompetitive play.

Its pretty hard to swallow.

TEAM? Are you listening?

Quote:Are you really trying to pat yourself on the back for predicting Henne/ Gabbert were gonna suck?

Way to go out on a limb there

I'm not patting myself on the back, just laughing at the people who laughed at me when I was clearly right. 
44 yards passing going into the 4th...they could have brought in someone from the stands and got that much performance. 

I'm still laughing if you think Matt Scott should or can play. The guy couldn't even play at a decent level in meaningless games against guys who are no longer on a roster. 

Quote:The interior is amazingly bad...no push on runs....terrible blocking for teh pass

They look even worse when they actually do block and Gabbert runs into a defender for a sack.
Quote:I'm still laughing if you think Matt Scott should or can play. The guy couldn't even play at a decent level in meaningless games against guys who are no longer on a roster. 

Tell me Henne/Gabbert are better. 
Quote: I was clearly right. 

:no:

Scott would be leading the league in interceptions right now had we started him.  Maybe he'll be closer to ready near the end of the season and get some reps for evaluation. 
Quote:I'm still laughing if you think Matt Scott should or can play. The guy couldn't even play at a decent level in meaningless games against guys who are no longer on a roster. 

44 yards and 2 ints 
Quote:44 yards passing going into the 4th...they could have brought in someone from the stands and got that much performance. 
Lol my dad said they should let Jaxson play QB
Quote:44 yards passing going into the 4th...they could have brought in someone from the stands and got that much performance.

Ah, but what about a drunken fan seeing double? Perhaps, he would be able to see Gabbert's fictional ghosts coming after him too?
Quote: :no:

Scott would be leading the league in interceptions right now had we started him.  Maybe he'll be closer to ready near the end of the season and get some reps for evaluation. 
Gabbert has played 2 games and he is 3rd in the NFL in INTs so thats not saying much 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Matt Scott....A-C-T-I-V-A-T-E-D 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">[Image: tumblr_ms0cjzi4mO1s9o2o3o9_250.gif]

Pages: 1 2 3