Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Imperfect Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Serious question everyone: Will the Jaguars go 0-16 this year? This is not a troll post. This is now a legitimate question that this franchise has to answer.

I don't know.  We certainly have all the tools to do it.  

Technically, 0-16 is a perfect season. Just the wrong kind of perfect.

I was there, I saw "Lame" Gabbert do his usual get sacked or break out and launch the ball to the sideline.....even though receivers were open.

To make it worse I had clot fans in front and three to my right.

By the third quarter we only had 5 first downs ....THREE off penalties.

Our defense is exhausted from the three and outs this offense hangs them with.

I bet they can't wait for the season to close and get  quarterback(s) that can actually play the game.

We're not only bad but uncompetitive.

I'd say,without a doubt, that we have it made to go 0-16. :thumbsup:

I think we will. 

A bad QB needs a good oline to look function, when we have the worst of each in the league it will result in an offense that cant move the ball. 

I say yes... If an NFL team happens to lose to us...that coach will be on the proverbial HOT SEAT,

We're historically BAD.

Mike1989

Unless something drastically changes then I'm struggling to see where this team's first win comes from.
Tell me where you see a win? 

You think its going to come against the Titans or the Browns? Because I don't. 

Mike1989

Question : If the team goes 0-16, will they keep Bradley as HC?

Just throwing that into the topic. I like Bradley, but if the team continues to stink and not improve, then it will be interesting to see if he stays around to coach a new qb.
I think we're bad enough to do it, but I'm not sure if we will.  It's hard to maintain this level of epicly terrible for 16 games.

No. The Jaguars will struggle mightily, but they'll find a way to screw things up and end up with the third overall pick.

I chose both because you are bad at making polls.

Quote:Question : If the team goes 0-16, will they keep Bradley as HC?

Just throwing that into the topic. I like Bradley, but if the team continues to stink and not improve, then it will be interesting to see if he stays around to coach a new qb.

How much of an improvement are you expecting? Caldwell blew up the roster and is adding guys off the street almost every other day. Do you people know what this means? 
Quote:I chose both because you are bad at making polls.

Worst thing is... it's not even like that by default.  You have to check that box.  You have to see the box, then check it to allow multiple options to be selected.   Wallbash
A 0-16 season is really something we could embrace. So of course it won't happen. I bet Pittsburgh wishes we were on the schedule. I wonder if Peyton Manning will shatter offensive records against us.

the rams are our best chance of getting a win, probably our only win. though locker is injured so we might split with the titans.

Quote:the rams are our best chance of getting a win, probably our only win. though locker is injured so we might split with the titans.

I don't think Locker is why they are winning games in the first place.
Quote:A 0-16 season is really something we could embrace. So of course it won't happen. I bet Pittsburgh wishes we were on the schedule. I wonder if Peyton Manning will shatter offensive records against us.

I think we're okay.  Pitt lost after scoring 32 points today.  I don't think we've scored 32 points in our 4 games combined.  They're bad, but aren't a threat to us for the first overall pick. 

Come on guys, we can do it!
Remember those good ol' days in high school where your team was benched in favor of the backups when the score was high? That was supposed to be in high school yet it's happening to us. That's a good sign that you are a preeeeeeeetttty bad team. 

It's not fair to the defense either because I mean they can only hold on for so long and PRAAAAAYYYYY the offense does something. 

The Jag's O is not on life support....it is now officially dead.  0-16 is in their grasp.

Pages: 1 2