Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ‘Brady Bunch’ Mom Florence Henderson Dies at 82
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‘Brady Bunch’ Mom Florence Henderson Dies at 82

Florence Henderson, widely known for her role as The Brady Bunch matriarch Carol Brady, has died. She was 82.

Henderson died Thursday surrounded by friends and family, the actress’ manager Kayla Pressman said in a statement to the Associated Press.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/florence...21260.html
That sux..

Rip..
Ahhh...this makes me sad. Sad
I saw an interview with her several years ago. She was a very down-to-earth person. Growing up extremely poor kept her humble. In the interview she recalled how she was warned that taking a role in a family based TV series would create a typecast. At the time she dismissed those warnings but admitted her role as Mrs. Brady did indeed affect her ability to find work later on. 

RIP Mrs. Brady.
Ironically,  I lived through my own personal Brady Bunch family experience during the show's heyday, and it was much different.

Dang. RIP.
Quote:Ironically,  I lived through my own personal Brady Bunch family experience during the show's heyday, and it was much different.

I did to a degree as well and yeah, not the same experience at all.
Quote:I saw an interview with her several years ago. She was a very down-to-earth person. Growing up extremely poor kept her humble. In the interview she recalled how she was warned that taking a role in a family based TV series would create a typecast. At the time she dismissed those warnings but admitted her role as Mrs. Brady did indeed affect her ability to find work later on. 

Well she did find work endorsing Wesson Oil, I remember those commercials.