Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Justin Blackmon Coming Back Will Improve This Offense Somewhat...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If not change it drastically. I believe the lowest point per game is a franchise low because of the following:

1. Blackmon suspended first 4 games.

2. Lewis didn't play at all with calf injury.

Key members especially as talented as blackmon i never knew meant this much to this team. He means alot that much to this team am i wrong or am i right. He needs to be the Jags number 1 WR.

Gabberts pocket presence is the main problem. His decision making is pretty poor as well. 

Blaine Gabbert will still be the QB, makes no difference.  

Quote:Gabberts pocket presence is the main problem. His decision making is pretty poor as well. 

That's the problem though your absolutely right. Until we get a real QB (Teddy Bridgewater) we'll be set other than that it's the toilet bowl.. lol
It would be very difficult to not help the offense!!  gabbert will still be Gabbert no matter what

Only if he's standing out of bounds will he catch what I saw being thrown today.

gabbert sees more ghosts than all scary movies combined

Lewis reinjured calf so he's probably gonna be out 3-4 more weeks.
Gabby had 44 yards going into the 4th, Blackmon is good, but not a miracle worker.  Bring Scott up from the practice squad, cut Gabby, cut Henne and resign Stanzi

Unless Blackmon can get the other receivers open on the field, his impact on this offense will be marginal at best. Doesn't matter who the QB is.
Maybe Blackmon can get his hands on a pass without deflecting it into the hands of a defender.

Quote:Unless Blackmon can get the other receivers open on the field, his impact on this offense will be marginal at best. Doesn't matter who the QB is.
or maybe he can play quarterback lol
Hey how about our "big brother" team the Seahawks and that OT victory over the Texans huh? Good stuff!!!

Quote:Maybe Blackmon can get his hands on a pass without deflecting it into the hands of a defender.

At least we can be somewhat certain he'll fight for the ball and not execute a tip drill.
Draft Johnny Manziel.   Only hope.

Quote:Draft Johnny Manziel.   Only hope.

Yes, a miniature QB and potential head case will definitely turn this franchise around.
Quote:Yes, a miniature QB and potential head case will definitely turn this franchise around.

Yea your right 6'1" qbs cant play in the NFL these days... Tell that to Russell Wilson!  Gabbert is 6'4" he is AWESOME!!!!
Quote:Yea your right 6'1" qbs cant play in the NFL these days... Tell that to Russell Wilson! Gabbert is 6'4" he is AWESOME!!!!

I'm fairly certain Russell Wilson and RGIII have a lot more going for them between their ears than Manziel does on his best day. Sorry. I'm not impressed with the overhyped Heisman winner. Size is less of a concern than the deficiency between his ears. The kid needs to grow up a lot before he's remotely ready for the NFL.
Quote:Draft Johnny Manziel.   Only hope.

You misspelled "Teddy Bridgewater".  It's understandable.
Quote:I'm fairly certain Russell Wilson and RGIII have a lot more going for them between their ears than Manziel does on his best day. Sorry. I'm not impressed with the overhyped Heisman winner. Size is less of a concern than the deficiency between his ears. The kid needs to grow up a lot before he's remotely ready for the NFL.
lol because partying and drinking underage during college screams headcase. i guess this nation is full of headcases. 
Pages: 1 2 3