Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pat McAfee throws a better ball than Bortles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sad. Discuss.
I'm beginning to think I throw a better ball than Bortles...I'm just too short to throw it over the front line.
Lol, yeah,better spiral. Lol. Also the ball placement was on the money
Colts backup QB looks better than bortles
Quote:Sad. Discuss.

StroudCrowd, I logged on to make this very comment after seeing that fake punt. Shoulda known you'd have been on it. Absurd to realize it's true, though, isn't it? 

How'd they get snookered into drafting a QB that can't throw a spiral? Amazing.
Trade Bortles for Tolzien.
Sad!

Quote:StroudCrowd, I logged on to make this very comment after seeing that fake punt. Shoulda known you'd have been on it. Absurd to realize it's true, though, isn't it? 

How'd they get snookered into drafting a QB that can't throw a spiral? Amazing.

Plan was to sit him ala Aaron Rodgers and then he played like a QB instead of a project.  Honestly we should have said yeah it was Henne he outplayed but he did play like learning on the job was the way to go.  It is sad.
Quote:Plan was to sit him ala Aaron Rodgers and then he played like a QB instead of a project. Honestly we should have said yeah it was Henne he outplayed but he did play like learning on the job was the way to go. It is sad.

No matter how long he sat behind Henne, he still can't throw a spiral.
Nice story

Quote:Nice story

As usual, you have absolutely nothing witty nor educational to add to the conversation.
McAfee anti-virus protection throws a better spiral than Bortles.