Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: After 20 Years Of Marriage, Husband, Wife Realize They're Both Gay...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b>After 20 Years Of Marriage, Husband, Wife Realize They're Both Gay...</b>

A California man says he realized he was gay more than 20 years into his marriage, then he realized he was a she.

It’s the kind of thing many think would tear a husband and wife apart, but not David and Cat Kaufman. But the end of the Kaufmans’ love story has an unusual ending. More than 20 years later, David Kaufman became Dani Kaufman.

“We were each other’s best friend,” Cat said.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/09/2...-marriage/

As long as neither try to become homecoming king or queen, the message board should be ok with this.

Quote:As long as neither try to become homecoming king or queen, the message board should be ok with this.
False. The board would be fine with the female being Queen, and male being King.
Quote:False. The board would be fine with the female being Queen, and male being King.

Even if neither are still attending school?
Quote:Even if neither are still attending school?
That disqualifies them to me, but I am sure there are some who would find some way to fight even that.
Quote:False. The board would be fine with the female being Queen, and male being King.

yeah, imagine that...those crazies... :wacko: 
California go figure

After 40 years of my life as a regular human, I just realized that I'm Batman!... 
after 20 years he realized he was a she? lol 

Quote:after 20 years he realized he was a she? lol 

After 20 years of marriage huh?.....

ah, nevermind...was going to say something, but I'm sure there would have been some rationalization for pointing out holes in some of the claims that I have been told regarding this subject...

Quote:<b>After 20 Years Of Marriage, Husband, Wife Realize They're Both Gay...</b>

A California man says he realized he was gay more than 20 years into his marriage, then he realized he was a she.

It’s the kind of thing many think would tear a husband and wife apart, but not David and Cat Kaufman. But the end of the Kaufmans’ love story has an unusual ending. More than 20 years later, David Kaufman became Dani Kaufman.

“We were each other’s best friend,” Cat said.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/09/2...-marriage/

That's a nice story. I'm not sure how anyone can read something like this and not be happy for anyone who is finally comfortable in their own skin, especially if the subjects do not threaten such hallowed institutions like homecoming queens/kings.