Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I Love This Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought I'd take the time to make a thread where we can all reiterate the positives of this organization (since there's not too many positive things going on now) I'm only 17, and i live roughly 45 minutes away from Jacksonville. They have only officially been my favorite team since around 2010, the season where Garrard and MJD were on fire, and we were well on our way to 10-6 and a wildcard berth if they both didn't get hurt.. anyways, I've only been to 2 Jaguars games, one MNF game against the Giants in 06' (great Game) and the game against Tampa Bay in 2011. First of all, a Jaguar is a very unique and fierce mascot. Second of all, our colors are the most unique in the NFL. third of all, we've reached the playoff 6 times in an 18 year history. That's pretty good if you ask me. Why do you like the Jags? when did you become a fan?

I became a fan when I lost a bet. So, here I am. Getting jaggy with it. Go jags.
I appreciate this team as a good friend.
Became a Fan when they were first getting the team back in 95. Was living in Jax at the time

Quote:Became a Fan when they were first getting the team back in 95. Was living in Jax at the time
 You've been with us since day one. You're not a quitter, and i salute you for that.
Quote: You've been with us since day one. You're not a quitter, and i salute you for that.

I'm no fair weather fan that's for sure

woot woot

Became a fan when I was 10 yrs old up in CT once I saw Fred Taylor play during his rookie season. Moved to FL almost 2 years ago and am finally near my Jags. It's great to be able to go to home games and events and sport the Jags license plate. Hoping for some winning seasons soon.
I was born and raised in Jax. My first Jags jersey was #20, Mr. Natrone Means Business and that pretty much baptized me into being a fan for life. I was too young to appreciate the 96 playoff run, but I remember my house going nuts during the 99 playoffs. Years later, I felt the roar of an entire neighborhood watching Garrard break away on 4th and 2 to setup the game winning field goal against Pittsburgh. I've been a season ticket holder, tailgated with the best of friends and proudly wear my jersey to work every Friday. There's nothing like being a Jags fan.