Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Music City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to scheduling conflicts, I won't be able to see the Jaguars play in Nashville this season, the first time I'll miss that game since moving back to Tennessee. Instead, I'll be enjoying 50 yard line club seats while watching the Jets vs. titans game. What looked in August like a dog game now promises to be entertaining. I was even happy to have chosen this game when Geno was named the starter. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action.

Despite my disdain for the titans, I always enjoy the LP Field experience. Friendly people, excellent sight lines, the occasional odd behavior from Bud Adams and, oh, did I mention 50 yard line club seats?

which team will you be rooting for?

Quote:which team will you be rooting for?

In this one, I'll just be rooting for a competitive game. With Fisher gone, I can't build up the enmity for the titans I once had. That might be different if I the titans were an impediment to a division crown for the Jaguars.

Tennessee chicks are hot.

And friendly.

Quote:Tennessee chicks are hot.

And friendly.

Only thing missing is "not too smart" and you have the trifecta for Sammy's perfect woman!! :whistling:

And friendly.

Yes, they are.

They know how to wear jeans, too.

And friendly.
And with one tooth, they can't bite!  :thumbsup:
Quote:And with one tooth, they can't bite! :thumbsup:

They can but it's more a ticklish experience than a painful one.