Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which Defense Should I Start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Baltimore at Buffalo

or

Kansas City Vs NYG

Should add, I'm 2-1 in my league with the most points, 450

I  would go with Baltimore.  I don't see the Giants getting shut out again.  I think they'll bounce back a bit.

What does everyone think about Tennesse vs NYJ?  I'm considering picking them up.  My defense is on a bye and I like their matchup.  Plus, they are the highest scoring defense available.

kansas city at home. nyg has no running game. their olines are injured. hopefully flowers play. kc dline is gonna demolish that oline at its current state

Quote:I  would go with Baltimore.  I don't see the Giants getting shut out again.  I think they'll bounce back a bit.

What does everyone think about Tennesse vs NYJ?  I'm considering picking them up.  My defense is on a bye and I like their matchup.  Plus, they are the highest scoring defense available.
do it. i tried picking them up to start instead of pats d but i couldnt force myself to drop blackmon lol
Quote:do it. i tried picking them up to start instead of pats d but i couldnt force myself to drop blackmon lol
lol. I have had Blackmon since the draft. I'm 3-0 only one more week to go and I get to see if its gonna pay off. 
Kansas City.
Quote:do it. i tried picking them up to start instead of pats d but i couldnt force myself to drop blackmon lol
I drafted him in the last round but I was forced to drop him for a RB. I'm hoping to sneakily pick him back up after this week when I drop Tennessee D.
KC. NYG just got crushed by Carolina. Think KC has the potential to do that as well
Even the pojected stats have KC at one more point then Baltimore so....... I'm gonna start KC

KC for sure, they have been a good defense week in and week out. I have them in 2 leagues and I'm pretty excited to see what they can do this weekend, especially that d-line