Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Holiday wish thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's to wishing all jaguars. Fans and staff a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful that my home town even HAS an NFL team.

When I grew up in Jax...the whole city smelled horrible from the paper mills I guess...and I am still amazed at how nice a lot of Jax. Is now...and no smell! Ive lived in California for 21 of my 47 years...

I miss Jax. And I envy all of you who get to feel southern hospitality regularly.

Go to jags home games.

See jags players at random places.

This team,

This web site

This forum...keep my heart close to Home.

Thanks.....

Any body else thankful despite the loosing tradition?

Please speak up!
I'm thankful for Shad Khan for destroying the relocation talk by making the jaguars profitable in Jax. I hope we soon get a winning team for him.

I'm thankful to these boards and all of you, this season been rough, but coming here is still a great place!
Quote:I'm thankful for Shad Khan for destroying the relocation talk by making the jaguars profitable in Jax. I hope we soon get a winning team for him.

I'm thankful to these boards and all of you, this season been rough, but coming here is still a great place!
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm glad you have a lot to be thankful for
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, A pink slip for GUS BRADLEY?????

Quote:On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, A pink slip for GUS BRADLEY?????
On the second day of Christmas my true Shad gave to me, two offensive guards...and a pink slip for Gus Bradley!

Quote:On the second day of Christmas my true Shad gave to me, two offensive guards...and a pink slip for Gus Bradley!
ON the third day of Christmas Shad gave to me a new QB with a competent GM and a pink slip for Gus Bradley!
hope everyone had a rockin turkey day. 

Quote:Here's to wishing all jaguars. Fans and staff a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful that my home town even HAS an NFL team.

When I grew up in Jax...the whole city smelled horrible from the paper mills I guess...and I am still amazed at how nice a lot of Jax. Is now...and no smell! Ive lived in California for 21 of my 47 years...

I miss Jax. And I envy all of you who get to feel southern hospitality regularly.

Go to jags home games.

See jags players at random places.

This team,

This web site

This forum...keep my heart close to Home.

Thanks.....

Any body else thankful despite the loosing tradition?

Please speak up!

I miss Florida as well. California sucks. Just a bunch of people who are kind of friendly at first, but then turn out to be pretentious jerks who believe they are superior to everyone else.

I know someone has said for Gus to get fired, but I am just wishing for someone good to be hired.
Thank God for my other hobbies so I don't have to watch this crappy team anymore

By the name of the thread I thought we were making wishes, I'll make them anyway.

I wish:

Khan would grow a pair and actually gets a clue about football

Bradley is fired

Henne is replaced by a much better back up

Fowler gets a brain

Jack gets to start every game

Bortles stops sucking

We get (at the very least) a decent HC

Nortman goes to the pro bowl (best player on the team and God knows it is not easy to fill the shoes of the GOAT Bryan Anger)

Just gimme Coughlin
On the 5th day of Christmas my Shad gave to me.....Fiiiiivvveee Running Backs, 4 QB'S...3 blah blah and a pink slip for Brad-ley
Quote:Thank God for my other hobbies so I don't have to watch this crappy team anymore

By the name of the thread I thought we were making wishes, I'll make them anyway.

I wish:

Khan would grow a pair and actually gets a clue about football

Bradley is fired

Henne is replaced by a much better back up

Fowler gets a brain

Jack gets to start every game

Bortles stops sucking

We get (at the very least) a decent HC

Nortman goes to the pro bowl (best player on the team and God knows it is not easy to fill the shoes of the GOAT Bryan Anger)
Thank you! For this....

Got a good laugh
Wow, we have officially reached the dead zone and there are still six games to go in the season.  

I've never seen this level of apathy on the message board.  If Khan doesn't do something drastic soon, the Jags are going to be lucky to have 30k people in the stands for the last few games, and season ticket renewals are going to plummet to levels never seen before in Jaguars history.  
Quote:Wow, we have officially reached the dead zone and there are still six games to go in the season.

I've never seen this level of apathy on the message board. If Khan doesn't do something drastic soon, the Jags are going to be lucky to have 30k people in the stands for the last few games, and season ticket renewals are going to plummet to levels never seen before in Jaguars history.
Stands will be empty at ever bank rest of the home games.

That's already decided because we suck
Quote:Wow, we have officially reached the dead zone and there are still six games to go in the season.  

I've never seen this level of apathy on the message board.  If Khan doesn't do something drastic soon, the Jags are going to be lucky to have 30k people in the stands for the last few games, and season ticket renewals are going to plummet to levels never seen before in Jaguars history.  

Shad Khan can rekindle the fire by hiring a good head coach.
We need to overpay and get someone like Harbaugh, Saban, maybe even Coughlin. This franchise needs some drastically bold moves to escape the cellar we have been trapped in!
Quote:Shad Khan can rekindle the fire by hiring a good head coach.

Just fire the one we have now, that would help a lot, win or lose at least we as a fan base can see you wont tolerate this garbage