Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just Wanted To Say...the Jaguars New Logo Is Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I remember when it was unveiled a few months back, it was a bit of a shock, and I liked it, but still had some reservations...

Well as time goes on,I think SHad Khan & co knocked this one out of the park. The new logo is a great look and a great evolution of the previous Jags logo. 

2 thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Helmets suck. 2 thumbs down. They look like a rolo chocolate left in a hot car.

The rest in ok.

Quote:Helmets suck. 2 thumbs down. They look like a rolo chocolate left in a hot car.

The rest in ok.

Laughing Laughing to that description of the helmet. 

However, all they need to do with that helmet is fix the gradient/ fade of colors from sudden to a gradual fade and it will look great! It looks bad because the contrast from black to gold is too sharp. 

I will be watching my first Jaguars game from start to finish this Sunday. I can better evaluate then. Still, I will say I like the effort. Its new. Its bold. its different. When the Seahawks changed their uniforms I initially didn't like it. Now the new uniforms and glow in the dark green accents have grown on me. Its possible the Jaguars helmets could too.

Heck, at least the Jaguars try. I have been begging for the Colts to do something with their bland, average, no nothing, unexciting, blue and white uniforms for years! My emails go unanswered to this day Smile

Logo is nice, especially with the shield.

Helmets I'm still meh on. Haven't really grown on me.

Uniforms are the best in the league.  Love them.

The logo is a massive improvement. Looking back at the other one is cringe-worthy now with it's ceiling eyes and the cheetoh spots.

a girl friend who doesnt watch football saw the logo when i showed her the difference from the old and new and the first thing she said was why is there a P_ _ _S shaped spot on his cheek. :teehee:

Problem is since she said that it is all i see when i look at the logo. Wallbash

Quote:a girl friend who doesnt watch football saw the logo when i showed her the difference from the old and new and the first thing she said was why is there a P_ _ _S shaped spot on his cheek. :teehee:

Problem is since she said that it is all i see when i look at the logo. Wallbash

Great...now I see it too!! :angry:
Quote:a girl friend who doesnt watch football saw the logo when i showed her the difference from the old and new and the first thing she said was why is there a P_ _ _S shaped spot on his cheek. :teehee:

Quote:Great...now I see it too!! :angry:

I must be blind....I'm not seeing it. 
I've grown to like the logo, still hate the unis and helmets

Quote:I've grown to like the logo, still hate the unis and helmets

I think the uniform (jerseys) are pretty good. Definite upgrade from the jerseys with garden snake like curvy stupid looking stripes on them.,,,

The helmets could be great with the tweak that I suggested in post 3. 

Quote:I think the uniform (jerseys) are pretty good. Definite upgrade from the jerseys with garden snake like curvy stupid looking stripes on them.,,,

The helmets could be great with the tweak that I suggested in the post above. 

Anything was better then what we had but I'm not a fan of these either. The best unis by far where in the 90's
Quote:I must be blind....I'm not seeing it.

There is a spot in the white fur on his cheek that looks like a man's "franks and beans" to quote Something About Mary...
Quote:There is a spot in the white fur on his cheek that looks like a man's "franks and beans" to quote Something About Mary...

wow, must be a gal thing....because thats really a stretch. Its almost as if you'd have to be specifically looking for that. Jagfan88's gf might just be a tad whats the word,,,,,,nympho??? Laughing

Something about Mary....lol....."seven minute abs"..... Laughing 

Quote:wow, must be a gal thing....because thats really a stretch. Its almost as if you'd have to be specifically looking for that. Jagfan88's gf might just be a tad whats the word,,,,,,nympho??? Laughing

Once someone points it out...it's hard not to see.

And if she is one of those....good for him!! :thumbsup:
Quote:And if she is one of those....good for him!! :thumbsup:

Well yeah, as long as he's the only beneficiary... 
Quote:Once someone points it out...it's hard not to see.

And if she is one of those....good for him!! :thumbsup:
Ugh...I see it now, too...
Quote:Well yeah, as long as he's the only beneficiary...

:blink:

Now you not only calling her a nympho...you're also alluding to her cheating on him!! Dang Mad Dog...that's a little harsh!!
Quote:Ugh...I see it now, too...

It's kind of like those things you hear about Disney adding dirty things to the artwork of there cartoons. Like supposedly there's a frank without the beans on the cover of The Little Mermaid, or the priest being a little to happy to perform the wedding of the Prince and the Sea Hag. :whistling:
I liked the new logo since they changed it, I agree with the helmet

The whites jerseys great, possibly the best white jerseys in the league imo

The teal ones look pretty nice too, the black jerseys suck tho 

Pages: 1 2