Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ford Racing Unleashes Its Biggest Small Block Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ford Racing unleashes its biggest small block ever
Upgrading your street ride with a bigger, more powerful engine, is something every enthusiast has either done or dreamed of. For Ford fans, the new Ford Racing Z460 might just be the new holy grail.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/09/2...lock-ever/

575 HP out of 7.5 liters? Guess they weren't going for efficiency.

Quote:575 HP out of 7.5 liters? Guess they weren't going for efficiency.
Naturally aspirated. Not bad.

Here in America, not all of us are worried about gas mileage and the environment. My car runs off panda meat.
Quote:Here in America, not all of us are worried about gas mileage and the environment. My car runs off panda meat.

And the blood of Unicorns...you forgot the unicorns!!
Quote:Here in America, not all of us are worried about gas mileage and the environment. My car runs off panda meat.
I wasn't talking about gas mileage.

Quote:I wasn't talking about gas mileage.

Yes we got it, Americans don't know how to make cars that anyone not American would appreciate.

If you would just take a moment to appreciate the safety measures American Automakers took into consideration of safety designs during rear end collisions, you would come to realize that you may just owe your life to a 71 Pinto. :woot: 

You're welcome. Smile 

Quote:Yes we got it, Americans don't know how to make cars that anyone not American would appreciate.

If you would just take a moment to appreciate the safety measures American Automakers took into consideration of safety designs during rear end collisions, you would come to realize that you may just owe your life to a 71 Pinto. :woot:

You're welcome. Smile

Just slap a hot Asian girl on the hood...he'll think it's the best car ever built!! :thumbsup:

Edited to add: place one on there...I'm not advocating violence against Asian women!!
Quote:Just slap a hot Asian girl on the hood...he'll think it's the best car ever built!! :thumbsup:

Edited to add: place one on there...I'm not advocating violence against Asian women!!

Like this one.........

[Image: 2a34652f-71a5-4549-a10c-946a3333f5d0_zps4261e3e1.jpg]
Quote:Like this one.........

That's perfect for him!!

Although...I do have to say....not a fan of the shoes. :no:

That car is butt ugly.
Makes me wanna buy that car but only if she's thrown in as standard equipment :whistling:

Quote:That car is butt ugly.

You even noticed the car?

Don't know why for sure, but I just have a need to say "Bag Pipe"
Quote:You even noticed the car?
When you ogle as many Asian women as I do, you start to notice things in the background.
Quote:When you ogle as many Asian women as I do, you start to notice things in the background.

So you have an addiction....
DF couldn't handle a regular Mustang, doubt of he could handle 460 CID @ 575 HP OR that asian chick......... :whistling: :woot: :teehee:

Quote:I wasn't talking about gas mileage.

I know, but your post was the closest thing I saw that allowed me to use that joke. Just roll with it.

I'm not even into Asian girls but.....that is hot!

Quote:When you ogle as many Asian women as I do, you start to notice things in the background.

There you are, I had to zoom in to see you in the background. I must say your stalking outfit this week is way better than the shirtless ... skinny jean jorts ... rod stewart tophat tattoo "with" a pair of chop sticks glued to your eyebrows overdone outfit from last week.

This week, you really do look like a Car Grill ... that is very impressive.

You wouldn't have taken any photos from your angle, would have you?
Pages: 1 2