Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any "the Voice" Watchers Here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a family favorite of ours. I am glad that all the original judges are back. The four of them click better then they did with Shakira and Usher. Individually they were good, and good names, but Blake, Aguilera, Cee-Lo, and Adam have a better fit together.

I don;'t have any favorites just yet. Will make that when they get the teams finalized. Dottie from Pee- Wee's Saturday morning show back in the day though was pretty good.

I hear voices a lot, but have never watched any voice.... :pinch:

i do but the [BLEEP] stories are getting tiresome. they just put too much time on the back stories but i still like it. my early favorite is the girl who sang the scientist

Quote:i do but the [BLEEP] stories are getting tiresome. they just put too much time on the back stories but i still like it. my early favorite is the girl who sang the scientist
Getting to know some of the contestants in a personal way is a good thing. Adds depth to the show. I don't think it'd be better if they paraded singer after singer on stage to just sing a song, and then get off, only to do the same thing again.
Quote:Getting to know some of the contestants in a personal way is a good thing. Adds depth to the show. I don't think it'd be better if they paraded singer after singer on stage to just sing a song, and then get off, only to do the same thing again.
i agree for the most part but for some contestants they just make it way too dramatic.  i like the fact that this show doesnt rely on showing off terrible singers to get attention.
Quote:i agree for the most part but for some contestants they just make it way too dramatic.  i like the fact that this show doesnt rely on showing off terrible singers to get attention.
Or completely bash people either. It's a very positive show all around.
I miss Shakira.

Quote:I miss Shakira.

yeah man especially when she bites her lips
Quote:I miss Shakira.
Personal preference, but I prefer Aguilera better.
Quote:Personal preference, but I prefer Aguilera better.
she brings more to the show especially with her chemistry with adam, makes we wonder though  :yes:
Quote:she brings more to the show especially with her chemistry with adam, makes we wonder though  :yes:
I agree, these four just click better. Been that way since season one, episode one.
Quote:she brings more to the show especially with her chemistry with adam, makes we wonder though  :yes:

Makes you wonder what?
Quote:Makes you wonder what?
If they are an item on the side. I don't think that is the case, they all just have very good chemistry with one another.
America's Got Talent is our family show.

My wife likes the Voice but I just watch an entire show of singers singing songs I don't like.   Now, if they'd do the Voice from Wanee Fesival that may be different.

Quote:If they are an item on the side. I don't think that is the case, they all just have very good chemistry with one another.

I don't think so...Adam is famous for his dating and engagements to Victoria Secret type models.
Quote:I don't think so...Adam is famous for his dating and engagements to Victoria Secret type models.
Have you watched the show?
Quote:Have you watched the show?

Yes...but not often. My hubby watches though. I'm just addicted to gossip sites....:confused:
Quote:Yes...but not often. My hubby watches though. I'm just addicted to gossip sites.... :confused:
OK, makes sense now.
holly the punk rock luna lovegood looking girl is my current favorite atm lol

Quote:holly the punk rock luna lovegood looking girl is my current favorite atm lol

Nice HP reference!! :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 2