Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaxson Loses Bet And Dances In A Thong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any doubt who is the best mascot in the NFL?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html

Didn't that happen like years ago?
Quote:Didn't that happen like years ago?
No, I believe it was posted last night.
Quote:Didn't that happen like years ago?

He's always losing bets lol
Quote:He's always losing bets lol

Ah, I thought it was the pro bowl thing also mentioned in the article. 
Very Funny,  Way to go Jaxson

If you love what you do you never work a day in your life. That dude is funny and a bit crazy.

Looks like he also made a bet with the Colts mascot this weekend.  Total points scored will be the amount of shots taken with a paintball gun.

Quote:If you love what you do you never work a day in your life. That dude is funny and a bit crazy.

Not true. Even though I love my job, I don't think it is all fun and games to collect email addresses from thousands of bed and breakfasts and send out almost 50 emails.

Edit: Can an administrator please make "B & B" without the spaces visible instead of a bunch of astericks?

Quote:Not true. Even though I love my job, I don't think it is all fun and games to collect email addresses from thousands of bed and breakfasts and send out almost 50 emails.

Because you don't think it is all fun and games, maybe Jaxon does ... and possibly therin lies the difference between what you consider love, and someone else (Jaxon in this case) considers love.

I wrote all that so I could type B&B. Smile

Quote:Not true. Even though I love my job, I don't think it is all fun and games to collect email addresses from thousands of bed and breakfasts and send out almost 50 emails.

Edit: Can an administrator please make "B & B" without the spaces visible instead of a bunch of astericks?
Well then.
Why is wearing a thong the loser's punishment? I would consider that to be a prize.

That was great, watched it a couple of times cracks me up every time.