Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Article: How long til the White working class learns they were trolled by Trump?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You might want to link to somewhere that you don't have to subscribe to just to read it...even if it's just an OPINION piece, not a news article.
I was able to read it, sans subscription.

Quote:I was able to read it, sans subscription.

I get a pop up telling me I've read my allotted number of articles and I need to sub.
Ah, well I'll summarize...

Trump bad, Tarzan good.

Quote:Ah, well I'll summarize...

Trump bad, Tarzan good.

I figured that, and I didn't even have to read it. :thumbsup:
That seems to be a general trend.

Quote:That seems to be a general trend.

For a useless opinion piece? Pretty much.

"How long til the White working class learns they were trolled by Trump?"

So bigoted black people can rub their hands together and giggle with glee.

Quote:For a useless opinion piece? Pretty much.

That, and disregarding it as useless without reading it.
Quote:That, and disregarding it as useless without reading it.

It's an opinion piece. I can write an opinion piece about how Trump is going to be the best president to ever President, even before he takes office. Im sure you'd read it objectively...and take what I wrote as gospel, right?
How long til conservative jaguars message board posters learn they're being trolled by still salty liberal ones?
Salty Snake spamming the crap out of the board today!
This is embarrassing. These people are literally mad that he's not the caricature that they made him out to be and who they THINK his supporters saw him to be.
Doubt they would ever wake up.

Gonna go down with the ship on this one.
Sounds like the author should be happy.  He seems to be saying Trump is just Hillary in a red tie. 

The Leftist are going crazy and showing their true colors now.......

Let them keep it up for all to see.......

Quote:Sounds like the author should be happy. He seems to be saying Trump is just Hillary in a red tie.

I believe many of the policies of the left will stay. Quite frankly I am quite pleased so far with the Donald.
Quote:Salty Snake spamming the crap out of the board today!

He's racist scum, just ignore him.
Quote: 

In a rejection of the Republican Party itself, the citizens of Middle America chose the presidential candidate most unlike the GOP without being a Democrat: Donald Trump.

https://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2016/...rayal.html

Pages: 1 2