Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Thanksgiving,have a great day,and don't eat to much food. 

Happy Thanksgiving man! Enjoy it!!

Happy Turkey Day to all.

[Image: source.gif]

A bad cold started hitting me fast Tuesday afternoon. I'm a congested achy mess this morning with a Nyquil (you lovely wondrous concoction) hangover. Some coffee, a hot shower, and Sudafed should perk me right up. The big bottle of cold Moscato I have waiting should help things along...and I'm the guy tending the turkey fire. I've pre-dialed 9-1 into my phone to speed up response time.

Quote:A bad cold started hitting me fast Tuesday afternoon. I'm a congested achy mess this morning with a Nyquil (you lovely wondrous concoction) hangover. Some coffee, a hot shower, and Sudafed should perk me right up. The big bottle of cold Moscato I have waiting should help things along...and I'm the guy tending the turkey fire. I've pre-dialed 9-1 into my phone to speed up response time.

Just don't sneeze on the hot oil...that would not be good. For several reasons.
I'll be spending time at a retirement home today, helping prepare food and serving lunch to some nice older ladies and gents.
Quote:I'll be spending time at a retirement home today, helping prepare food and serving lunch to some nice older ladies and gents.

Conditions of your parole?
Quote:Conditions of your parole?

Something like that.
Quote:Something like that.

That's cool...I'm sure they'll appreciate it nonetheless.
Quote:That's cool...I'm sure they'll appreciate it nonetheless.

Yeah, plus I might find me a sugar momma.
Quote:Yeah, plus I might find me a sugar momma.

Hope it's an upscale place then...social security doesn't go very far.
Quote:Hope it's an upscale place then...social security doesn't go very far.

We shall see...
Good luck.
Happy Thanksgiving Snowy, and everyone else!

Let the carbfest begin.

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals..
happy turkey day to everyone. gobble gobble. 

There are some super rich old ladies here...I hope I have a shot.
Quote:There are some super rich old ladies here...I hope I have a shot.

You're probably too old for them...
Quote:You're probably too old for them...

Probably. They pay $5,000 a month to live here. That's a pretty healthy mortgage.
Quote:Probably. They pay $5,000 a month to live here. That's a pretty healthy mortgage.

That much money and they need volunteers to help with Thanksgiving?
Pages: 1 2