Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What Could We Get For Csiii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The lions are searching for a WR to compliment Calvin Johnson. I am not in favor of trading Shorts, but I was wondering what we could get for him in a trade..and if it would be worth it.

So, if you were the GM what would you have to have to trade CS3?

go away
How long did it take to find a receiver of Shorts ability? And trust me I don't view him as a world beater, but I am of the firm belief that if you have a good player in his prime you should keep him, instead of trading him and hoping the guy you replace him with is as good. What's the point of that?
Shorts and Blackmon for Megatron

Chill
Quote:The lions are searching for a WR to compliment Calvin Johnson. I am not in favor of trading Shorts, but I was wondering what we could get for him in a trade..and if it would be worth it.

There in case you guys missed those points.

I know it's taken us awhile to find a good WR, and I know its highly unlikely we trade him. I am just saying what would YOU think is a fair price to ask for him assuming we traded him.
For over 5 years we had one of the worst WR corps in the NFL.. We finally struck gold and you want us to trade him? GO AWAY NOW. 

Quote:go away

Quote:For over 5 years we had one of the worst WR corps in the NFL.. We finally struck gold and you want us to trade him? GO AWAY NOW. 

without the QB, it don't matter. 

Get Bridgewater, and the WR won't matter. 

Brady's 3-0 with crap. 

Whatever any team might offer, it's not enough.
Quote:without the QB, it don't matter. 

Brady's 3-0 with crap. 

Trading Cecil isn't going to get us any closer to Bridgewater. 
Quote:The lions are searching for a WR to compliment Calvin Johnson. I am not in favor of trading Shorts
, but I was wondering what we could get for him in a trade..and if it would be worth it.

Quote:For over 5 years we had one of the worst WR corps in the NFL.. We finally struck gold and you want us to trade him
? GO AWAY NOW. 

Here I didn't know if you were still upset from the look a likes and just decided to not read my post or not.

It is a simple question, I think if the Lions came in and offered a 1st for CS3 we would consider it. 
Quote:Trading Cecil isn't going to get us any closer to Bridgewater. 

totally disagree....and this season should be all about making Bridgewater happen, i.e. assuring we end up (even if that means tank) with Bridgewater/ the number 1 pick. 

Quote: 

It is a simple question, I think if the Lions came in and offered a 1st for CS3 we would consider it. 

we most certainly should. Cecil is 1 concussion away from being done for good. 

Quote:totally disagree....and this season should be all about making Bridgewater happen, i.e. assuring we end up (even if that means tank) with Bridgewater/ the number 1 pick. 
We aren't trading Cecil, this is a stupid thread and an idiotic question. 
Quote:We aren't trading Cecil, this is a stupid thread and an idiotic question. 

Maybe we are maybe we aren't. 

You probably said that trading Maurice Drew was stupid at the time, 2 years ago...
Mods, can we merge these threads?
Dumb idea.  For sooooo many reasons.

1. Blackmon can't exactly be counted on.

2. Monroe may be on the way out after the season meaning we'll be spending another early pick on a tackle. 

3. The list of needs on this team is REALLY, REALLY LONG!!!  Why the heck would you add WR to that list unnecessarily??? 

4. TMD just stirring the proverbial pot

5.  Cecil is a robot.

6.  If he's such a slam dunk concussion casualty - why would anyone give away a good pick for him?

7. He's a good receiver and this team went 10 years without one.
Quote:without the QB, it don't matter. 

Brady's 3-0 with crap. 

Good wide receivers can erase mistakes. Bridgewater will make a lot of mistakes as a rookie.

You keep Blackmon and Shorts and they'll both be prime and ready to pull Bridgewater out hot water for bad throws. Especially Blackmon.
Hahahaha!!!! I blame the browns for all these stupid threads smh.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5