Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Congratulations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Pirates and their fans! 20 straight years with no playoff births came to an end, the Pirates are officially in the playoffs.

I'll be a bandwagon Pirates fan rooting for them in playoffs, World Series here they come! It's been a long time coming for anyone that's managed to be a Pirates fan the last 20 years, enjoy it!

This also means we are nearing playoff baseball. Easily one of my favorite times of the year.
I am ecstatic! Been a long time coming. I have pretty much been done keeping up with baseball by the break (sometimes even sooner!). It has been nice to keep up with nightly for the whole season. I just wish I could watch them more on TV! Only time I get a chance is when they play the Rays, Marlins, Braves or Cubs.

I did get to see them live and in person in Pittsburgh in the last game before the break. Beat the Mets in the bottom of 11, great game!

Now we just get to see how it ends up between the Pirates, Reds and Cardinals.Pretty strong Division with all three in!

I dont watch much baseball, but since I'm from there I always rooted for the Pirates.  I still remember Sid Bream sliding across home and how upset I was.  I hated that guy for no reason at all.

Props to the Bucs. I'll be rooting for them unless they are facing the Braves.

Quote:Props to the Bucs. I'll be rooting for them unless they are facing the Braves.
Or the Cardinals.
Quote:Or the Cardinals.

My hierarchy - Braves > Pirates > Cardinals > Reds > Dodgers > American League.
Quote:I am ecstatic! Been a long time coming. I have pretty much been done keeping up with baseball by the break (sometimes even sooner!). It has been nice to keep up with nightly for the whole season. I just wish I could watch them more on TV! Only time I get a chance is when they play the Rays, Marlins, Braves or Cubs.

I did get to see them live and in person in Pittsburgh in the last game before the break. Beat the Mets in the bottom of 11, great game!

Now we just get to see how it ends up between the Pirates, Reds and Cardinals.Pretty strong Division with all three in!

How did you become a Pirates/Jags/Magic fan are you just a glutton for pain?
Quote:I am ecstatic! Been a long time coming. I have pretty much been done keeping up with baseball by the break (sometimes even sooner!). It has been nice to keep up with nightly for the whole season. I just wish I could watch them more on TV! Only time I get a chance is when they play the Rays, Marlins, Braves or Cubs.

A strong division with my lowly Cubs hanging out at the bottom.
go oakland!!

I could possibly be persuaded to watch a baseball game again if it was the 7th game of the world series, bottom of the 12th, no men on base, 2 outs, full count, and it gets hit deep .... way back back back back ... And the batteries in my remote picked a fine time to go dead.

Go Reds!

Now that we got past all that, Pete Rose should be in the HOF.

Quote:I could possibly be persuaded to watch a baseball game again if it was the 7th game of the world series, bottom of the 12th, no men on base, 2 outs, full count, and it gets hit deep .... way back back back back ... And the batteries in my remote picked a fine time to go dead.

Go Reds!

Now that we got past all that, Pete Rose should be in the HOF.

You forgot to add that there wasn't any paint around to watch drying.... :whistling: