Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Short Bus GUS is at it again with another genius evaluation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gus actually beleives Bortles has not taken a step back and actually points out he has improved in areas.   Please fire this bum

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2016/11/23/...-back-2016

Gus is an idiot.  Or a genius.  Who else could be the absolute best around at their job and yet have earned millions.  Not a bad gig at all, and with the extension, he gets paid next year to do nothing but sit at home.  Never have to work again, enjoy the good life.  
Got to love quotes out of context.

Is he just defending his guy?
There is just no way that even Gus can believe what he actually says at times. No way at all, NONE.

This is not the best example of Gus being incompetent today, just listen to his response when asked about what Buffalo does well, paraphrased it sounded something like

"When their defense turns the ball over their offense plays well"

Like seriously? I'm starting to doubt Gus actually seriously gameplans for our opponents
The best thing about Gus is that he has only 6 more games left

Gus is a terrible head coach. But he seems like a good friend. He's the kind of guy you could call at 2:00 AM to come and pick your drunk [BAD WORD REMOVED] up. He's also the kind of guy that would probably be quiet around your wife or girlfriend knowing just what a lying and terrible S.O.B you are when she's not around. 

Quote:The best thing about Gus is that he has only 6 more games left

Thats not guranteed.
Quote:Thats not guranteed.

It is.
We hope it's guaranteed. But don't tell me you can't imagine Khan being caught up in the "Powerful Positivity" of the Gus Bradley "Culture" and extending him out of general principle. Because I sure can. And it is not a happy thought either. 

This is from MSN (pre-game report for the Jags/Bills game):

That frustration has been accompanied by questions about the job security of coach Gus Bradley, whose 14-44 record in three-plus seasons is the second-worst winning percentage (.241) by any coach in NFL history.

Bradley told the Buffalo media on a conference call this week that he only hears criticism of his performance, "when guys like you bring it up."

This is interesting.  Either he really is telling the truth and has received no criticism of his performance from Khan or Caldwell, or it's just another coach-speak lie.  If it's a lie, however, he just made Shad and Dave look stupid by basically saying "Hey, I'm horrible and my bosses don't care because they aren't engaged in this operation and/or don't care about results".  I'm sure more listeners knew he was lying when he said that, and he probably should have thought of a better way to answer the question or dodge it altogether.