Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars To Be Featuring In Discovery Channel Special Produced By Nfl Films
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discovery Channel is teaming up with the National Football League for NFL in Season, a two-part unscripted special from the producers of Hard Knocks.

The two-part, fly-on-the-wall special will see the network going on the road with the NFL as the Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, San Francisco 49ers and Jacksonville Jaguars prepare for two regular season games in London, England.

This year marks the first time two regular-season games will be played in the UK, as part of the NFL International Series. NFL in Season – Steelers vs. Vikings premieres October 4 at 10 p.m. EST, while NFL in Season – 49ers vs. Jaguars airs November 1 at 10 p.m. EST.

http://realscreen.com/2013/09/20/discove...t-special/

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Is Sabol going to use that cool NFL Films muisic to make this team look masculine??? Or just play some Kesha and show us like we really are....

Quote: 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Is Sabol going to use that cool NFL Films muisic to make this team look masculine??? Or just play some Kesha and show us like we really are....

Considering he is dead, I doubt it.
Quote:Considering he is dead, I doubt it.

Isn't Sabol senior still alive?
Quote:Isn't Sabol senior still alive?
He's no longer involved. He's in his 90s now, I believe.
Quote:Isn't Sabol senior still alive?

Yes, his son died.

He wasn't a junior.