Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Henne n MJD Press Confrence (Henne looks like Jim Harbaugh lol)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it. 

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...f7b0e04305

He looks mousy... Mickey Mousy..

Quote:He looks mousy... Mickey Mousy..

lol
Quote:He looks mousy... Mickey Mousy..
Mousy Brown? lol
The Henneroid just seeps suckness, even when he is only talking. He was actuallly proud of the garbage time yards.

Quote:The Henneroid just seeps suckness, even when he is only talking. He was actuallly proud of the garbage time yards.

And that's the difference between good QBs and guys that are trying to justify their job. A good QB would talk about their dissatisfaction with their effort and the meaninglessness of garbage time stats but Henne is trying to pump up any tiny thing he can. It's a sad testament to Gene Smith's evaluation abilities that he'd give the guy a contract.
Quote:And that's the difference between good QBs and guys that are trying to justify their job. A good QB would talk about their dissatisfaction with their effort and the meaninglessness of garbage time stats but Henne is trying to pump up any tiny thing he can. It's a sad testament to Gene Smith's evaluation abilities that he'd give the guy a contract.
Because clueless.
I wish Henne could even play like Harbaugh...
He looked and acted like he had some food stuck in his mouth... so did MOJO...
Quote:Thought I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it. 

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...f7b0e04305

Whats with MJD winking every time he answers a question? I'm thinking its a nonverbal cue that his ankle isn't as good as he had hoped it would be and is just blowing smoke up everyone's butt....
To me it seemed that both of them would have rather been dead as to be there answering those questions. It is not like they are inundated by media on a regular basis.

Quote:To me it seemed that both of them would have rather been dead as to be there answering those questions. It is not like they are inundated by media on a regular basis.
If you listen to the questions they seemed to be the same questions everyday and every week... very seldom does anyone asked something new... so I guess I would look the same as them...