Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: In case anyone is wondering.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my family are officially in Jacksonville. A slice of heaven in our book. So different so friendly. And next year will be in the stadium at the games. We are hoping to go to a few later this year. Love Publix so clean and love the legal u turns. And the prices so much cheaper. Gas alone is over 60 cents cheaper.

Hope to start our show up again within next month. And can't wait to meet all the great Jaguars fans soon. Defiantly will go to a Bold City Brigade event soon.

Only negative two weeks and still waiting on movers stinks. But oh well.

Take care,

Ct Jags

Ps. Love the new look on the boards.
Welcome! Make sure you pick up a couple of "palmetto bugs" as pets while you're there. ; )

We are planning on making the Love bugs are logo for our show and website coming later this year. Since so great. Grrr. They are such pains. I smacked that large flying cockroach off our Screened porch. Wow there huge.
Glad you finally made it, CT.  I'm about a year away from moving (back) to Jax myself.     Can't wait. 

Quote:Welcome! Make sure you pick up a couple of "palmetto bugs" as pets while you're there. ; )

Wait til they start flying at him!! Usually at around two in the morning!! :blink:
Quote:We are planning on making the Love bugs are logo for our show and website coming later this year. Since so great. Grrr. They are such pains. I smacked that large flying cockroach off our Screened porch. Wow there huge.

Either make two connected, or have it smooshed....I don't think anyone really knows what just one love bug looks like!! :thumbsup:
Yea that's what my fiancee said too. Two together.
Quote:Glad you finally made it, CT.  I'm about a year away from moving (back) to Jax myself.     Can't wait.

That's awesome bro. Hopefully we have Teddy by then.
Quote:We are planning on making the Love bugs are logo for our show and website coming later this year. Since so great. Grrr. They are such pains. I smacked that large flying cockroach off our Screened porch. Wow there huge.

Quote:Wait til they start flying at him!! Usually at around two in the morning!! :blink:
Wait until he gets a load of a banana spider. :woot:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...CDoQ9QEwAg
Quote:Wait until he gets a load of a banana spider. :woot:

Let's not scare him back up North right away!!! :blink:
I have tough skin. Banana spider and all beats 36 inches of snow last year.